Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

On 6/27/2020 at 12:35 PM, TheV1perK1ller said:

Taken yesterday.

I am definitely not one for taking pictures of myself often. Still, at least people now know what I look like.

Another red beard guy like me lol (also we share having the hair and the beard of 2 different colors)!

Also, you remind me of the Italian YouTuber farenz

15 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Picture of me from about 6 months ago, can't recall if I ever posted it anywhere. I'm armed with no mind and LOTS of drugs.

u8Y3FXE.jpg

Megasphere eyes, chad.

1 hour ago, Walter confetti said:

Another red beard guy like me lol (also we share having the hair and the beard of 2 different colors)!

Haha, I have always been like that, though I guess technically I have three different colours - there is some noticeable grey in the beard in that pic.

7 hours ago, nicolas monti said:

It's winter down here in Argentina, and the coronacircus stuff still goes on

20200702_114227.jpg

We are not going anywhere 'till 2021 even if we find a cure

35 minutes ago, Chezza said:

Alright I feel it's about time I shared a picture on this thread. I don't take selfies but I did it for Doomworld.

Me.jpg

Way to go! Nice shirt, what's that degree looking document in the background?

I may post a pic of myself soon if I can get comfortable enough with the idea.

@STILES I'm surprised you guessed it was a degree. I suppose a framed document is a give away.

Bachelor of Business Marketing.

Yup had to include the Doom shirt to confirm I'm a Doom fan.

On 7/4/2020 at 2:07 AM, Chezza said:

Alright I feel it's about time I shared a picture on this thread. I don't take selfies but I did it for Doomworld.

Me.jpg

That's a MOOD right there :)

Edited by Zylinderkatze

If I have a dour expression, it's because I've just seen the person who's been ruining my life.

IMG-20200706-213211.jpg

since I mentioned my outfit on that clothing thread, here's the cowboy hat (and full covid regalia)

IMG_20200705_182237.jpg

@kalaeth Uh oh, cool :D

Clean and press. Maybe should have straightened back before lifting it up to the chest? Apparently 35kg is not much for this move, should get at least 45kg. Still, it's one of my favourites. The gym was empty nearly the whole time I was there.

izA2hQo.gif

@BluePineapple72 Reminded me of one episode from Doctor Who, where they were in some hotel that had a room for everyone that contained their worst fear or something.

@rehelekretep

I once had a dream where It was a cart pusher at either a Walmart or Giant Supermarket.  Can't remember.   I avoid Walmart like the plague in real life.

Edited by Gokuma

For some reason Pineapple's picture reminds me of the barracks I used to live in, albeit much nice looking. But a cramped corridor lined with doors sure brings back memories of a sort. :p

@TwinBeast You're doing alright there. I'm a stickler for people not keeping their heels on the floor, so it's good to see. Now all you've got to do is clean it from floor to chest in one go. I dunno if you compete, but it really makes the difference when it comes to an overhead medley. Tell me, does your gym have any axle bars? You might find that a lot more preferable to a standard bar. It took me a while but I actually quite like suicide grip on an axle. Your back looked pretty straight to me, so don't worry about it. You'd probably be at home in the gym I go to. If nothing but because we know what we're doing and there are only 14 members. :D

Spoiler

20190108_085820.jpg

20190108_085835.jpg

20190108_090012.jpg

@kalaeth What sword is that?

@Ninja_of_DooM No axle bars, just standard bars, some 8kg curvy and straight bars, at least 1 15kg bar and plenty of 20kg bars. Color code instructions about the bar weights on the wall also mention a 22kg bar, but haven't seen that anywhere.

9 minutes ago, TwinBeast said:

What sword is that?

I believe this is the Colhona, a Portuguese style of sword, a good friend of mine does historical recreation and this is one of his swords.

(I wanted to add the link to his company but the site seems to be down and they only have a Facebook page now)

1 hour ago, kalaeth said:

my pfp in its full glory

I like the pfp more, it's more kvlt that way :p .

4 hours ago, seed said:

I like the pfp more, it's more kvlt that way :p .

I agree, and that is why it's the pfp version that went into the liner notes of the latest NecroChaparrO album :D