Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Everyone asking about my choco doom shirt, Cafepress took down the image shortly after I placed my order due to copyright issues or some bullshit. If you want to make your own, simply start a new store and use this image: http://brandon.conglacia.com/files/chocodoombig.png on the black shirt and set the image size to 8.5 inches. Then buy the shirt before they take down the image.

Man, tell me about it! I remember when he more kid-looking! He looks like an adult now!

Psyonisis said:

MY have you grown!

Really? I've grown a tiny bit taller and my beautiful golden locks have been able to lengthen but other than that, I don't think I look too different. :D

Then again, different cameras result in different outputs in appearance. As it can with anyone, I look quite different (or so I think) on different cameras, some younger than others. :D Maybe some are the camera of ages! Or they just add 10 years rather than 10 pounds. Must be a web/digital-cam thing. :D

2006-06-10

2006-05-25

2006-02-16

2005-11-19

2006-06-08

In case you're wondering, I'm twenty years old in all of those pictures.

insertwackynamehere said:

i wouldnt guess thats bloodskull after that pic he put up way back as shadowrunner where hes in a hottub or something

Yeah that was my hottub when I just turned 14 on my birthday. And that picture I just posted is just water ballons people.

Kennychan said:

I see you were placing the knife to the guy's neck. is it just a joke?

Um, no, I sacrificed him to the great Cthulhu. Duh.
And what kinda noob has pupils?

I took this in February of this year. Not too different from how I look now, except I got a haircut.