Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

As a fag, I must say, Butts, you're hot.

i really have no idea how to respond to this, but thank you, im flattered. and you are thinking about how great dinner was while simultaneously noticing a rogue fly on the wall.

John Smith said:

As a fag, I must say, Butts, you're hot.

Ouh, sexy! :D How did I miss that?? :O

But seriously, somehow I've made it through the last few years with almost no pictures or video taken of me (at least, not counting security camera footage/XSport login verification). All I've got is this - I took it in my hallway earlier this year. It's a reflection from the bathroom mirror at the end of the hall while standing next to the bedroom door during an oddly orange sunset. No color manipulation at all, though the black background was faded blacker.

Apparently I look like "Kane".

John Smith said:

Uhh... butts?

Indeed - fear not the one who can ban your account; rather, fear the one who can both ban and delete your entire history >:(=

magicsofa said:

Pat...you're enigmatic...

Admittedly that was high school Prom '08 ... my hair has since grown and I now am attempting a beard ....

Lich said:

I'd be pissed too if I only got paid enough to shop at Walmart.

LOL. At least it's a job though.

kristus said:

You give me Care bear vibes.

Haha :D I was still very happy about the awesome Shpongle Live in concert show which had been the day before and was the reason I was in London at the time. A truly amazing concert with mind-bending music and a memorable live show. :)