Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

I figured why not.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/ManofMech/suff002.jpg

That is after a trip from Half Price Books, dealer in Books, Movies, and Games and Music from literally ALL AGES. That's Quake II for PS, Half Life, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, and I'm not sure, but the other one behind Quake II might be Jedi Academy. I'm not sure. This was maybe a year ago.

Oh, and this is my little not extremely affectionate to anyone wingmate. Ziggy, like Ziggy Marley (Well, not really...)

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/ManofMech/068.jpg

EDIT: I just realized how blurry this picture is... Oops. Eh, whatever.

Clonehunter said:

I figured why not.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/ManofMech/suff002.jpg

That is after a trip from Half Price Books, dealer in Books, Movies, and Games and Music from literally ALL AGES. That's Quake II for PS, Half Life, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, and I'm not sure, but the other one behind Quake II might be Jedi Academy.

That sounds like an awesome store.

Heh, the picture reminds me of the best moment after buying a game...reading the manuals on the way home :3
I loved the RoTT manual I just recently got (and lost) it was like reading a comic book. Looking through the weapons, reading some of the jokes. Games without manuals is like nachos without cheese.

Enjay said:

printz is right, BMX does have the temperament of a volcano though... or perhaps a romulan. ;)

According to Mr. Spock, Romulans are a branch of the Vulcan family tree and a volatile one at that. I'll go along with the notion of BMX being a Romulan. ;-)

Oh well, I've been a member of this community for seven years and I guess it's time I revealed myself.

Some random shot I took a couple of years ago for some other forum I used to frequent. Hair is a little shorter now and the colour is a little off, but it'll have to do; one of few photos of myself that doesn't make me want to regurgitate.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/DoomUK/n595930392_2992749_989.jpg

Marnetmar said:

Robb Alvey is that you?

Lol I didn't know who that guy was, but IMO whatever similarity you see is FORCED and PAINFUL.

DoomUK said:

The mohawk reached such a level of awesome that it became self-aware and decided to become a beard instead? ;)

A girl told me I look good in it. :P

Craigs said:

a pretty badass beard at that

:D

Enjay said:

printz is right, BMX does have the temperament of a volcano though... or perhaps a romulan. ;)

Foodles said:

Thats not him, it is in fact Nicholas Hoult, the star of about a boy and the first 2 series of Skins. Unless of course, bloodmasterxtreme is in fact him however, judging by his "loser" status I doubt this is the case.

magicsofa said:

inspiration for a new monster?

Hahaha, this reminds me of Duckreconmajor. Might be the angle he took it, or the face he was pulling... but in his photo in the last "post your picture" thread, he looked like a mancubus.

Well, the band started out way before Doom the game was released :)

I think its a cool band, but its not for everyone, to say the least hehe

Oh, I thought it was going to be that Aussie band called Doom... but I think they're still in their demo stages. Haven't been keeping track of them for a while though. :)

Clonehunter said:

We should have an official Pets thread.

Why not, it's said you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep. I've started one, let's hope it doesn't get flooded with bestiality, impse and Playboy bunny pictures.

EDIT - Thanks Grazza, that'll hopefully keep the level of retardation to a dull roar.

I've added a comment to the initial post in that thread to deter anyone from making such a comment.

Flag crew at a racetrack somewhere in Ohio. Dad, me, uncle.

EDIT: pic removed

Lady? Heyyyy, are you tryin' to hurt my feelings?

I was a handsome young lad. That photo is about 45 years old. ;)