Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Post a picture of yourself!

FuzzballFox said:

Ugly is not the word I would use~ handsome is one that I would! Lovely hair~ I'm jealous!

Thank you! My hair is about a half inch away from my knee-caps. I plan on growing my hair down to my calves.

Damn man, that hair is intense - you've got me beat, mine's about halfway down the back. I don't think I'll let it get to waist level, but I might feel different in a few months!

Doomkid said:

Damn man, that hair is intense - you've got me beat, mine's about halfway down the back. I don't think I'll let it get to waist level, but I might feel different in a few months!

Haha, thanks, man! Yeah, surprisingly, I find that the longer my hair gets, the easier it is to maintain. I usually have my hair in either a bun, braid, or in a rasta-style tam hat. When I first started growing my hair out, my desired length was waist-length; however, once I reached waist-length, I wanted to grow my hair longer.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Real picture of me irl

Older pic of me. That was two phones ago and like, 3 beards ago. I just chopped it off again for the summer.

RegurgitatedCacoGibs seems to be trying to compete with John Romero for sexiest locks. What's your band shirt say? For a second I thought it was related to Beherit.

Sorry if it's blurry. It was because it was taken from my 3DS which I no longer use anymore. I now use my Android I've gotten from Christmas.

As for the gun, I couldn't find one since when I was finding the stuff for it, Halloween was near :/

Just turned 30 this last February. I've been around actively or lurking since I was in high school. Still get carded everywhere, though.

GoatLord said:

What's your band shirt say? For a second I thought it was related to Beherit.

Nuclear War Now!

Also here is a selfie before going to band practise:

GoatLord said:

RegurgitatedCacoGibs seems to be trying to compete with John Romero for sexiest locks. What's your band shirt say? For a second I thought it was related to Beherit.

Hahaha! Thanks for the compliment. John's mane is cooler than mine, though. Me and John are of Mexican descent, so maybe that's probably why we have cool hair, haha.

What's your band shirt say? For a second I thought it was related to Beherit.

Nuclear War Now! (record label/distro). Actually, The guy who drew the NWN! logo (Chris Moyen) designed Beherit's logo, as well.

Blast beat 'til death!

Old pic from 2011.

An old picture of me....

Back when I had long hair.

I would post some new pictures of me where I have spiky bright orange hair now (like Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.) But at the present moment I'm a bit lazy and don't feel like styling my hair like that at the moment. :P

Plus I plan on putting in more hair dye so it's even more bright orange, and yah.

Oh and nice blunt pic @GoatLord.

They really just need to legalize pot. But eh, I guess Big Brother hates pot because pot wakes people up to the messed-up system. :3

Oh and I found this picture I took a while ago back in 9th or 8th grade. I was really obsessed with Steve Jobs and Apple, and I realized I look a lot like him.

GoatLord said:

I am neither confirming nor denying the nature of the smokey substance in my post.

Hmm. I see. Oh well. If it is pot... well groovy. If not... still groovy. :3

Are you not revealing because you are slightly scared of the cops patrolling Doomworld Forums? XD

dethtoll said:

ChekaAgent, GoatLord and DoomzRules all look exactly how I pictured them.

Well isn't that just dandy!

Anyway, I look slightly different now since I cut my hair short (Yes! I know I'm such a sellout. I stopped trying to look like Jesus, Steve Jobs, John Romero, and Che Guevara a while ago.)

And now? I have short hair which I dyed with hydrogen peroxide. Then I bought Adore Sunrise Orange hair dye, and I dyed my hair bright orange. Then? I spiked it up, used hair gel and hairspray, and I think I look like Ichigo Kurosaki now from Bleach.

But ah well, I would post a new picture of myself....

But I'm rather lazy. :P

Oh and thank you for the compliment! :3

Oh and here! Have a free me trying to be Che Guevara pic!

Lovely wife and I

Channeling my inner Super Trooper at work

The wind got nasty a few days ago and threw my hat and glasses right into an open networking pit full of nasty water. Fished the glasses out and found the lens shattered.. A sad day indeed!