Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Post a picture of yourself!

Recommended Posts

DoomzRules said:

Oh and thank you for the compliment! :3


It wasn't meant to be one, but you're welcome :P

Share this post


Link to post
dethtoll said:

It wasn't meant to be one, but you're welcome :P


Wait... I hazn't seen picture of you. What do you look like? lol. :3

Share this post


Link to post
ChekaAgent said:

^^He actually posted his picture on the previous page.


Oh I see it now. He looks like John Belushi lol.

Share this post


Link to post
DoomzRules said:

Are you not revealing because you are slightly scared of the cops patrolling Doomworld Forums? XD


It's more like, I sometimes get paranoid, because I've been scolded for making numerous psychedelic references on here (someone even suggested I was going insane), so I try to be less on the nose when it comes to the subject of "drugs".

Share this post


Link to post

I think the cops only care if people are selling drugs. It's technically not a crime to be on drugs (unless you're driving or operating a vehicle); just possessing them.

Share this post


Link to post
GoatLord said:

It's more like, I sometimes get paranoid, because I've been scolded for making numerous psychedelic references on here (someone even suggested I was going insane), so I try to be less on the nose when it comes to the subject of "drugs".


Oh OK. I don't think you are insane man. Psychedelic drugs are actually good for your brain. LSD unlocks a lot of your brain's functions that were previously locked new studies have shown. Albert Einstein and Steve Jobs did LSD and Marijuana....

Share this post


Link to post
DoomzRules said:

Psychedelic drugs are actually good for your brain. LSD unlocks a lot of your brain's functions that were previously locked new studies have shown. Albert Einstein and Steve Jobs did LSD and Marijuana....

XD you keep believing that, oh shit that was a good laugh.

Share this post


Link to post

I decided to add some wanky effects to this photo:



Just like on the instantgram!

Spoiler

DoomzRules said:

Oh OK. I don't think you are insane man. Psychedelic drugs are actually good for your brain. LSD unlocks a lot of your brain's functions that were previously locked new studies have shown. Albert Einstein and Steve Jobs did LSD and Marijuana....

There's... A grain of truth there, completely covered in bullshit. Taking very particular varieties of psychedelics can result in increased sensory perception in some people and only some have a good trip, depending on the mood they're in when it begins. In those who abuse psychedelics it often results outlandish, unreasonable ideas and behavioral patterns. Similarly, marijuana isn't lethal and I see no problem with using it recreationally, but some people react very badly to it and it has been proven that while under the influence your reaction time and short-term memory are affected. I'd never condemn him or anyone for using, but I also would never credit Einstein's intelligence and achievements to his use of marijuana.

Share this post


Link to post
MrGlide said:

XD you keep believing that, oh shit that was a good laugh.


@MrGlide and Doomkid

I'm aware that LSD and Marijuana can have negative effects (like Alcohol or whatever) but it's not nearly as bad. We don't really know enough about LSD, because we banned it outright in the 60s, when it got leaked out from

Spoiler

MKULTRA

As for marijuana, I believe that oral marijuana's healthier for you than smoking it. Because smoking any substance regardless of what it is, isn't healthy for you. Because the human body was not made to ingest smoke.

Einstein was smart prior to marijuana, I'm just saying that it enhanced his cognitive abilities and allowed him to function faster (in otherwords it helped his thought process.) The same thing with Steve Jobs. Steve said that taking LSD "helps you realize that there's another side to the coin, and you want to contribute to humanity not produce nothing."

Oh and he took LSD and marijuana several times at Apple to help him come up with awesome designs. So yah...

:P

Share this post


Link to post

Man, don't even start with MKUltra. LSD didn't "leak out" from it. It already existed. MKUltra utilized it for illegal experiments. LSD came first.

Share this post


Link to post
DoomzRules said:

@MrGlide and Doomkid

I'm aware that LSD and Marijuana can have negative effects (like Alcohol or whatever) Bla bla bla more stuff that shows I don't know what I'm talking about

Oh boy, why do you do this? I'v known alot of people who've dropped acid. Let me tell you, you don't know what you have till it's gone ok? Remember that. LSD has very little positive effects other then a boost in creativity, and sometimes the shit you'll come up with is so out of touch with reality it's gibbering non-sense. If you take LSD understand there are perminent side effects. I highly advise against it, but hey, if you go down that road enjoy the traces and panic attacks. As for pot? lol pots better then booze for you by a long shot and can make some people less depressed. Since it makes you smarter remember to smoke a joint before your finals or next midterms XD. Remember kids, we don't use but 10% of our brains, We've got to unlock the full potential...

Share this post


Link to post

In the words of the great Ben Goldacre, "I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that."

Share this post


Link to post
dethtoll said:

Man, don't even start with MKUltra. LSD didn't "leak out" from it. It already existed. MKUltra utilized it for illegal experiments. LSD came first.


Oh I know that. It's just that MKUltra made it kinda taboo and the US government got caught redhanded with what they did so to censor their own fascism they inadvertently became Fascists and banned LSD and Marijuana....

Fucking fascist pigs. I'm American and I can see my own government's fucked up.

@MrGlide

LSD I don't know if I want to risk it lol. Marijuana I'll probably try and see if it helps me out creatively. I just kind of want to be a bit more creative, because my dream's to be a game designer or something. I don't know. I'm not really a progammer or coder, and I don't think I could be a game designer since all I really have are ideas.... :P

A game designer is able to implement the ideas. I just have ideas. That's all.

Share this post


Link to post
DoomzRules said:

LSD I don't know if I want to risk it lol. Marijuana I'll probably try and see if it helps me out creatively.

Better try Bromo-DragonFLY.

Share this post


Link to post
RegurgitatedCacoGibs said:

Thanks. :D I don't have the awesome beard yet.


:D Your welcome! Ah you'll probably get the beard when you get older. Maybe you should get an film agent and see if you can be cast as a Young John Romero for that Masters of Doom film adaptation they plan on making...

It'd be pretty cool IMHO. :D

Share this post


Link to post

Damn. I have NEVER taken a picture myself in...gimme a sec.

Bah, more than 5 years, that's for sure. Well at leastone that's in digital form and online.
Never even did a selfie in my whole life, I find it weird... heh.

Should I try it?

Share this post


Link to post
DoomzRules said:

:D Your welcome! Ah you'll probably get the beard when you get older. Maybe you should get an film agent and see if you can be cast as a Young John Romero for that Masters of Doom film adaptation they plan on making...

It'd be pretty cool IMHO. :D

Haha, that would be awesome! I didn't know that there's going to be a Masters of Doom film adaption.

Share this post


Link to post
TheMightyHeracross said:

The adaptation was announced in 2005. I doubt it's happening.


I don't know man, they were in talks recently of bringing it. But the last I heard from it was like 2011 or 2010 when I joined. But IDK if they cancelled it or if it's just not happening.

I really wish it did happen though... it'd be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
DoomzRules said:

Einstein was smart prior to marijuana, I'm just saying that it enhanced his cognitive abilities and allowed him to function faster (in otherwords it helped his thought process.) The same thing with Steve Jobs. Steve said that taking LSD "helps you realize that there's another side to the coin, and you want to contribute to humanity not produce nothing."


Evidence please.

Hmm, nevermind, let's not derail this thread, though I still want some evidence. Maybe start a new thread.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×