Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

I'm a bassist.

(If any of you are wondering why I'm holding it "upside down" it's because it's not my bass, and I'm a lefty. So I'm playing a right handed bass)

Dude I'm loving your Maiden T-Shirt!
(Sad they don't play 'Caught somewhere in time' anymore)

full hd 1080p

I think I was waiting for food in a restaurant like 1 month ago, random pic I guess.

Ledillman said:

Dude I'm loving your Mainde T-Shirt!
(Sad they don't play 'Caught somewhere in time' anymore)

http://i.imgur.com/sXwjYTC.jpg
full hd 1080p

I think I was waiting for food in a restaurant like 1 month ago, random pic I guess.

I just wanted to say, you are beautiful.

I shave mine intermittently, depending on laziness. (The other option isn't a proper haircut, it's not-shaving).

Outrageous Videos said:

I guess I'm the only skinhead here

Same here, most of the time - I find what's left of my hair to be shit and annoying, so I get rid of it.

And I simply can't grow my hair long. Instead of going down it goes up and up and up, and it turns into some kind of white-boy afro with a density similar to that of tungsten.

With best regards from cold Siberia from me and my gf Katy. :D

I will back in Doom soon. ;)

LHSpanner said:

And I simply can't grow my hair long. Instead of going down it goes up and up and up, and it turns into some kind of white-boy afro with a density similar to that of tungsten.

That's partly why I shave mine; it's short or stupid, and shaving it is both easy and increases the time until it's stupid again.

Yey!!! I'm not the only one who really likes Somewhere in time (I find it kind of underrated). Deja vu, Caught Somewhere in time and Wasted Years are some of my favourites in this album.

Also, do you guys like <<To tame a land>>?
I hear that song very often (I love it) and have only seen it live once in a Piece of Mind Tour video. It's sad how Maiden have some great songs, that always get overshadowed by the well-known ones (like Trooper, Aces High e.t.c.).

Ajora said:

Somewhere in Time is one of their best albums. I wouldn't call it underrated, however. It gets plenty of love.

Interesting. I feel the same about it being one of the best, but always thought it was not getting the love it deserves. So, if the fans like it, then that is very good for the album, I guess and it means that we have a good taste in music. Also Adrian was killing it in this album.

We all have long hair because all Doom fans are some flavor of metalhead.

It's just kind of intrinsic to Doom, having that sweet sweet 90s metal touch and all.

6obiuf6oscrm9pd4g.jpg

Introducing myself. I don't have long hair, I listen to Heavy Metal and get crazy when listening to Caught Somewhere In Time and I can't live without Doom. The best game ever.

Edited by Gerardo194