Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cell

Some Kama Sutra music I'm unfamiliar with

Sadly, the Kama Sutra Doom wad doesn't have it's own Wikipedia page yet. That's why I'm asking you whether you know certain tracks from the megawad which I would like to know. You see, I'm not that... how shall I put it... "culturally informed" in fields of game soundtracks which these may come from:

- MAP23's music
- MAP24's music
- MAP25's music
- MAP27's music } These 3 are really needed!
- MAP28's music

Please READ THE DESCRIPTION and don't disturb me with the "read the Wiki", "it can be found on the Wiki", etc. comments in case you don't know or you aren't in the mood to tell me the exact titles. Just don't reply instead.

MAP23: Heretic E1M2
MAP24: A MIDI version of "The Unforgiven" by Metallica
MAP25: Slowed version of Requiem MAP18 ("Dry Rot" by Mark Klem)
MAP27: A MIDI version of "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin
MAP28: The name escapes me, but I believe it's a Metallica song. Could be wrong though.

Yeah I think that map28 song is probably from St. Anger, which is too painful to listen to for me to investigate further ;-P

but I believe it's a Metallica song

Yes, it is called "Holier Than Thou". It is from "The Black Album" btw.

Cell said:

Sadly, the Kama Sutra Doom wad doesn't have it's own Wikipedia page yet.

I don't see it ever getting a Wikipedia page.

Jimmy91 said:

MAP23: Heretic E1M2
MAP25: Slowed version of Requiem MAP18 ("Dry Rot" by Mark Klem)

Is it really slowed version? I remeber I just ripped that music track from requiem, inserted to ksutra and that was all. Not even just a piece of editing the track.

It is slightly slowed, yes.

When you ripped it, did you use a conversion tool to export it as a MIDI and then import it back into the WAD as a MUS? It could be that whatever program(s) you used simply slowed the track down a little bit when you converted it back to MUS. :S

They did a l'il mistake in that list, because MAP06's track (which is the same as MAP14's track, CCCool from ROTT) is represented int the DN3D list, too. By another way, useful information. Except for the annoying fact that my computer suffers from various hardware problems, including a wrong input that disables my D: drive on which there are all my downloaded WADs and ripped music from games >:@