Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yellowmadness54

quake 1 shareware in flash

I thought doom triple pack in flash was amazing, but this took the cake.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCIQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kongregate.com%2Fgames%2FLycius%2Fquake-1&ei=Q-a5TbytINGatwe34v3dBA&usg=AFQjCNGATItGH2VcOXP_hcx286jOS6WdGQ&sig2=AK7jKuQxiJnn9Zel5WpDmQ

This is the first episode of quake in flash, plays exactly like it does when off CD. All the sounds are present, everything. Its just a little brighter, I think.

Also you have to click the screen and drag with your mouse to aim up-down.

Yah I found this awhile ago. I'm just stumped on how this was even possible. Alchemy? Is that what is it called?

Its a pretty good port or whatever too. THe turning issues though are a little odd.

yellowmadness54 said:

yeah. only issue I have with it is sometime my guy wont turn or keeps on turning.

Yeah, I had the same issue. Also, is there mouse support?

Doomhuntress said:

Played it and loved it. Bit awkward with the mouse, but other than that, it was fine.

My thoughts in a nutshell. I am quite impressed with this thing

robot264 said:

awesome this will be something to play when i have nothing to do at school.

it was blocked. In fact, I came across it at school, looked it up at home and shared it with you guys.

I just brought doom in on a flash drive, got my work done and sat there fraggin No0Bz.

Hah, I play this at school too, but it hasn't been blocked yet. My High School is like really strict on gaming. Even though, using some hacks and Dreamweaver, me and my freinds got a few weeks of Quake III in during the Lunch Hour, hehehe... But that's gone too...

Clonehunter said:

Hah, I play this at school too, but it hasn't been blocked yet. My High School is like really strict on gaming. Even though, using some hacks and Dreamweaver, me and my freinds got a few weeks of Quake III in during the Lunch Hour, hehehe... But that's gone too...

Seriously, if we are done with the work we should deffinately be allowd to do that stuff.

All I do most of the class is type in "free flash games" on google, go down the lists and pages, clicking all the links with the wheel of the mouse, and seeing which tabs open.

One flash site that works at my school, surprisingly still, is 80R.com.

I tried newgrounds, but according to proxy it is "obscene and tasteless".

We weren't allowed to play games on the computers in my high school, so I wrote games in programming class and then tested them forever. Problem solved!

I also used a laptop for everything, so there were some split-screen Legacy matches in the cafeteria. Funny how they didn't mind us betting on who could kill a cyberdemon faster, but they confiscated packs of cards.

Ah, Legacy... What me and my friends did before Quake. (We went through a number of games: Doom, Quake, and Quake III. We were just ready for RtCW when the School shut us down.)

I must be extremely lucky for being able to play games at high-school during breaks. It gradually decreased, though: at first we were able to install games there, then next year we could only play flash-games or download stuff and play it, and the last year it was only flash-games. It's the same deal in senior high-school still, only flash-games and the like. Not that I play that many games nowadays besides Doom, though.