Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
General Rainbow Bacon

DH85's Shitmaps

certainly a shit map. fun though :) I tried running past alot of the monsters but that was a bad idea. I got to the yellow door with no key and back-tracking was hopeless. lol

I thought I'd record an FDA of shitmap 1. I warn you, it's 10 solid minutes of dying repeatedly. (recorded in GLBoom+)

http://www.kieranmillar.com/doom/shitmap1-melon-fda.zip

Was pretty fun, didn't finish but got close (I think), will have to try again later. To explain my seemingly bizarre play, I was trying to explore at the start, and then when I found the BFG early on I ended up trying over and over again to reach it and kill all the villes as priority. The fact that the level has no sound blocking or deaf monsters meant they all came to me early on. Ended up ragequitting near the end when I messed up BFGing the cyber.

EDIT: Welp. Looks like behind the yellow key door there's a mass of cybies. I don't know if I've got the skills to kill them without getting trashed, so I'm probably not going to bother UV-maxing this.

might have a bug, i seemed stuck by walls that rose, but didn't check thoroughly. Also one wall on the west missing a texture.

You might try a nomonsters run or type tntem in prboomplus, cuz there's still 3 large groups of monsters that seem inaccessible (exit room doesn't open etc).

That one's hard and fun imo. I'm probably all done failing attempts tonight. If you read this you might try fixing the exit before I try again later (the end walk over exit seems busted now).

Cool demo. Nice dodging after releasing the big group. It was funny when you checked to make sure that last megasphere was there. Also, lol at those last two archviles getting you from like 1000 feet away. Nice.