Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all. Im looking for a specific old school zdoom 2.0.96 weapons mod that i used to play years ago. Ive been searching for it for several days, but i dont remember what it was called. The following is what i remember about it, none of which are helpful in trying to find it with a search engine.

-weapons slot 2 had the immoral conduct dual pistols, as well as a slow firing automatic rifle picked up rarely from regular f. humans
-weapons slot 3 had a generic auto shotgun and a pump shotgun as the alternate.
-weapons slot 7 had the silver arsenal.wad sniper rifle or the ic one, i cant remember.
-only 9-10 weapons
-Cacodemons were (I think) transparent, had a glowing green eye, and looked generally much "creepier"
-Arachnatrons were replaced with two-legged gray mech-robot looking things

It may have been a version if immoral conduct but i just cant the specific mod im looking for. If anyone knows what im talking about i really want to play it again. Thanks.

it was wild weasel's xtreme measures. Although i dont know where those arachnatron mechs were from bc they are not in the same wad. Maybe twilight warrior...

cockodemon said:

it was wild weasel's xtreme measures. Although i dont know where those arachnatron mechs were from bc they are not in the same wad. Maybe twilight warrior...

Extreme Measures did not have ICD pistols, a sniper rifle, or less than 10 weapons. Are you sure you got the right mod?