Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blastfrog

Need voice actors

Requesting voice actors, if there are any. For this project, specifically: http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=18157
It should be released sometime this year, as there isn't much left to do but add a few minor features and polish.

For TSAT, I need some voice actors. For the demo, there are 3 characters that need voice actors, in order of priority: Sally, Bunnie, and Amy. VA should either be female or be able to sound female because of the characters that need some voice acting work done for the demo. Try to sound as close to the characters from the SatAM TV show as possible. I realize Amy wasn't on that show, so try to sound like her from Sonic Adventure 1/2.

Any help is appreciated. :)

If interested, please PM me an audio file attempting to sound like the character you have chosen to voice act. Speak any line that you make up.

Reading your Zdoom post you seem to try and justify your pride and joy, you don't have to, it sounds like a wonderful project.

I have a very posh english voice if you require it, i'm releasing some youtube videos soon if you need to hear, i'm male though but i can get my girlfriends voice if you need an english female?

I'd be interested to help but I can't read Sodaholic's posts! I was reading through Post Hell and some fucking dickhead put a link in their post that added Sodaholic to my Ignore List. I've been told I sound like Devvo. I don't, but I've got the same accent. I'd be happy to help.

MajorRawne said:

I can't read Sodaholic's posts! I was reading through Post Hell and some fucking dickhead put a link in their post that added Sodaholic to my Ignore List

On the forum navigation just under the Doomworld header, click 'User Profile' and on the option selection chose 'Edit Ignore List'. Here on just remove Sodaholic's name from the list and click update. Hey presto.

i can do impressions and funny voices like Arnold Schwarzenegger cartman from southpark and Mr garrison, macky the crusty the clown
hu hu hu ha ha!!! cristifer walken (cant for the life of me spell his name right) and doctor rockso the rock and roll clown!!!!

tomthecrazzy said:

... cristifer walken (cant for the life of me spell his name right) ...

You can't spell the name Christopher ?

Well in all honesty my own name happens to be Christopher so of course i know how to spell it and where I am from (Sweden) it is a common name. Though it usually is spelled with the alternate spellings, such as Kristoffer or Christoffer here. But it is also common in Great Britain and I believe it is fairly common in the states aswell or the short version of it, which is Chris or Kris. My name is also John (or Jack), that's where CeeJay comes from (C and J).

tomthecrazzy said:

i can do impressions and funny voices like Arnold Schwarzenegger cartman from southpark and Mr garrison, macky the crusty the clown
hu hu hu ha ha!!! cristifer walken (cant for the life of me spell his name right) and doctor rockso the rock and roll clown!!!!

Ehh... no. I need serious voice actors. Anyway, I've already found a voice for Bunnie, so is there anybody who can or knows somebody who can voice Sally or Amy?

Also, is there anybody that can voice Tails?

my sister is good at it too and can imitate high pitched voices and i bet given time i could do a good eggman
and she happens to like involving herself in things artistically (she can draw really well)