Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

Section 8 Prejudice

I bought this yesterday, it's awesome. I'm looking for some people to join me.

Steam: BlackFish
Live: BlackFishp2

Anyone interested? (It's only $15)

Looks pretty interesting. If I wasn't saving my cash for Brink I'd definitely get it. Still, I've heard some pretty good things about the game, especially considering how cheap it is.

Craigs said:

Looks pretty interesting. If I wasn't saving my cash for Brink I'd definitely get it.

Yeah that's the only reason I didn't invest in this.

The original game was interesting but by the time I got around to playing it the community had died. I might pick this up in a few months but I get the feeling this one isn't a keeper.

Games today aren't usually keepers but whatever.
By the way, I would recommend giving this game a try. Even if its cheap (pricing that is....)

From the thread title, I expected a thread about California's low income housing system filtering certain people from using it. Which is probably a real problem. I want to apply for Section 8 but they keep having the damn list closed. Probably to keep all the white people out.

I have the first game, but I was put off by the clunky combat, 'plastic' graphics and lack of other players. If there's a demo on PSN whenever it comes back I would certainly give it a go. Also I just don't really like FPS with large open battlefields.

I looked at this, but GFWL integration turned me off it. GFWL has really fucked up some games for me.

Kaiser said:

Games today aren't usually keepers but whatever.
By the way, I would recommend giving this game a try. Even if its cheap (pricing that is....)

Didn't you make maps for this?

AndrewB said:

Why does the cynical brit have an australian accent?

He lives in northern England. Yeah, it still doesn't seem to match up with his accent.

Tango said:

Didn't you make maps for this?

I don't know what you're talking about

I thought this thread was going to be about public housing.

AndrewB said:

Why does the cynical brit have an australian accent?

Spoken like someone who has never met an actual Australian. That is not even close to an Australian accent. I know the Brits have a variety of accents in different places, his just sounds like a typical Londoner to me.

O/T my housemate owned this game and he had fun with it. Looked a bit too generic to me, but the lack of community is what killed it for him.

At a quick glance it reminds me of Tribes.

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

Spoken like someone who has never met an actual Australian. That is not even close to an Australian accent.

Heh yeah, smiled when I read that.