Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mithrandir

Why the hell can I not work?

I believe it is impossible for me to do any sort of work unless I am under the most intense pressure. I have had 6 months to do this coursework, done bugger all, and even now, on the day after the extended deadline, I can't be asked.

/Procrastinate

Euch, I can hear the birds chirping outside. I hate it when the sun comes up, a hideous cold blue bathesthe landscape, encouraging me to retreat back to the sanctuary of my wonderfully warm bed. 'cept I didnt go to bed last night. Bah.

too much coffee screws with your bowels. Especially 'Rocket Fuel.'

I wouldn't know, I'll ask Mac later...

Absolutely nothing sucks worse than staying up 'til the wee hours of the morning trying to get a homework assignment done, then laying back to rest your eyes a bit, only to wake up several hours later to find you missed the class where the homework was due. That is why my schedule this term is loaded with afternoon and evening classes.

There was a time where I was trying to wake up, and I blinked, and nearly an hour had passed in that one blink. I need to get more sleep.

I did a science fair project on caffeine back in 8th grade. I found that all caffeine screws with your bowels whilst leaching fluid from the rest of your body as well. On the plus side, caffeine boosts the lifespan of a field cricket by 600%.

Absolutely nothing sucks worse than staying up 'til the wee hours of the morning trying to get a homework assignment done, then laying back to rest your eyes a bit, only to wake up several hours later to find you missed the class where the homework was due.

Except waking up three hours later and walking through the freezing cold to the bus stop, and after getting to school, the teacher whose assignment it was acts like a total bitch and you get a C or a D on the assignment anyway. And you're still tired as fuck.

There was a time where I was trying to wake up, and I blinked, and nearly an hour had passed in that one blink. I need to get more sleep.

That happened to me a lot. Strangely enough, I never sleep in anymore now that I've set my alarm 1/2 hour earlier (from 6:30 to 6:00).

heh, yeah I set my alarm back to 7:00 when I was at at school, that way I'd wake up, but wouldn't have to get up, and I could have some dozing before 7:30 when I would get up. It still hurt leaving the warm, well-slept in bed and emerge into the cold though. It sucks, to be sure.

I always find that when I have to get up, it's teh hardest thing to do, I just really don't want to, but on a day when there's no pressure on me to get up, I want to get out of bed. Bah, there's no logic or justice is there

heh, yeah I set my alarm back to 7:00 when I was at at school, that way I'd wake up, but wouldn't have to get up, and I could have some dozing before 7:30 when I would get up. It still hurt leaving the warm, well-slept in bed and emerge into the cold though. It sucks, to be sure.

That's possibly the biggest reason I hate going to school during the winter...well, I hate it at other times, too, but I hate getting out of my warm bed and stomping through the bitter cold and snow in the dark to my bus stop only to have the most hellish class ever first period (english). It's a lot more bearable during the late summer when school begins or late spring when it's ending, when it's 60-70 degrees at 6:30 in the morning, and the sun is almost up already.

I always find that when I have to get up, it's teh hardest thing to do, I just really don't want to, but on a day when there's no pressure on me to get up, I want to get out of bed. Bah, there's no logic or justice is there

Heh, yeah. During the summer, I never want to go to sleep. There's just something about spending every hour of my free time to good use, and being awake to see the sun come up. However, during school days, all I want to do is sleep.

Why the hell can I not work?

Simple. You don't have a job, or are not old enough for one.