Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dee

where is doombuilder?

Its been a while since ive used doombuilder, but im trying to find the download and the website is apparently down or something... Any ideas whats going on? I'm looking for doom builder 2 the latest version. Thanks!

Thanks a lot, really I just need to do some acs editing so it should be fine till the website is back up.

Don't get some random (nor the latest) library version, because it may be incompatible. You should install the original Doom Builder with the original setup installation. This ensures you have to correct libraries. Then you can overwrite your DB installation with some custom build.

I stand corrected. Do you mind if I post an alternative download link for DB 2.1.0.1356 while the site is down?

Thank you boris! I decided to reformat and the first thing I went for was doombuilder2 and the site was down!!!

Thanks again!!

Apparently this isn't a temporary downtime or anything like that because my other domains (on the same machine) are still reachable just fine. I emailed my host about this, but haven't got a response from them yet (which is logical since it was during a weekend). Today this other website appeared on doombuilder.com (one of those expired-domain-harvesters) and it makes me worry that the domain is lost. If that is the case, I will be very fucking pissed.

CodeImp said:

Today this other website appeared on doombuilder.com (one of those expired-domain-harvesters) and it makes me worry that the domain is lost.

I see normal DB site there.

Yes, it just got fixed. They said it was an error in their nameservers. I still wonder how that enables domain harversters to steal the domain name, but whatever, it's fixed now!

Still works for me. Maybe you need to flush your DNS cache. (in Windows: ipconfig /flushdns)