Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MajorRawne

More new monsters?

Hi everyone! Anyone know where to find extra monsters to use in my Boom/Zdoom maps? I know about Realm 667 (what a brilliant resource site!) and the monster resource wad which seems to just include monsters from the Realm 667 bestiary.

If not, is it possible to simply recolour existing monsters? Lazy I know but it would allow me to keep a Doom feel to my upcoming wad based on the Horus Heresy, so for example I could have "Plague Knights" which are Nurgle Hell Knights, maybe slower but much tougher than the original, then on the Khorne map I could have like a Berserker Knight and so forth? I just thought people might be sick of seeing Realm 667 monsters.

I think people would rather see completely unique monsters for each Choas God rather than the same ones with slightly different stats.

They also don't nesscerilly have to be all new; the original monsters are all great guys and could work. Say, Revenant's for Nurgle, Hell Knights for Khorne, Arch Viles for Tzeentch and Mancubus for Slaanesh.