Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

Ran into new problem

Sorry, I know I have a lotta freakin' problems, but I ran into a new one. Whenever I try to use csdLauncher to find online doom places to play, my Doom screen appears real small in the corner of my monitor. It's too small to see anything. If I maximize it, my framerate = the running rate of a dead cat. It's so slow I can actually see one frame being painted over the previous. Any suggestions?

CHANGE IT TO FULLSCREEN

jesus christ, have you never, ever used ZDoom before?

When I say maximize, I mean change it to full screen using the option in the menu.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHyoufradHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!112#432%43656&^4

I deleted the fucker, rebooted my computer three or four times, reinstalled it, played about ten minutes of my first online doom experience.... AND THEN WINDOWNS XP STARTED BEING A FUCKING PISSANT!!!!!!!!!! AGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

deathzor: hehe, my mistake, i meant 320x200, got all frustrated!

javaguy: i heard xp has problems with running dos programs and DOOM obviously is one of that type of programs. Try to run under Windows 95/98 and it should be working perfectly fine as you follow my suggestions.

Hmm, I think he's talking about csdoom. That's not a DOS program. It's based on zdoom 1.22, win32 code. Should run OK with his OS I think. Make sure your "rate" is not set too high, it should not be much above 2500 - 3000 for a modem connection.