Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

Offended

but americans always find a way to screw everything up.

Correction: Humans always find a way to screw everything up.
;-)

;-)

Well.... I can't really argue with that.

In addition: Americans = Humans
So Americans always find a way to screw things up (just like all other humans) ;-)

But Americans screw stuff up even more, all the while being assholes about it. :)

Correction: SOME Americans screw things up more and are "assholes" about it.

The USA is a big country y'know. Big countries always have lots of arseholes, but only because the typical arsehole percentage consists of so many people.
I bet that we've got roughly the same percentage of arseholes in my country - there are just fewer people ;-)

;-)

Agreed :).

And just for saying that I'll probably be flamed by someone for being an "almighty" fool. Heh.

I'm thankful for people like dsm. And DAN, I officially hate you for the next, I dunno, five minutes or so.

I hate this thread. You could have done it Gun Control, that's going to be forum favourite, damnit!!

Wow. People are actualy starting to hate me...have I become...evil?

I don't hate you (I actually feel sorry for you, but that's a different story), but I often disagree with your views.

Nah, you're definitely not "teh evil" (at least I don't think so).

Wow. People are actualy starting to hate me...have I become...evil?

Nah, I don't hate you. That ended a while ago.

DAN TEH EVIL!!!!!!!111

By the way, I worry that in the future, out children will start writing 1's after their exclamation marks on school reports because of bad examples from their parents. I thought everyone should be aware of this danger.

;-)

Agreed :).

And just for saying that I'll probably be flamed by someone for being an "almighty" fool. Heh.

Not really, I'd have to agree on you with that. Humans USUALLY DO find a way to screw up, but thats the way civilization works. Things eventually get fixed and they try again.

You can't have sucess without failure.

(I actually feel sorry for you, but that's a different story)

Eh? Why?

Well, judging from some of your posts it seems to me that you're awfully alone - people think that you're weird 'n stuff - that's the thing I remember, but I remember that there was another occasion where I think fate was unfair on you, I just can't recall exactly what it was about.

By the way, I worry that in the future, out children will start writing 1's after their exclamation marks on school reports because of bad examples from their parents. I thought everyone should be aware of this danger.

Naah. I'll only start worrying when the word 'teh' shows up in a dictionary. Or a version of the Bible.

And teh Lord said, 'SATAN IS TEH EVIL!!!!!!11 GO HOME, FAGOTT!!!1'

Well, judging from some of your posts it seems to me that you're awfully alone - people think that you're weird 'n stuff - that's the thing I remember, but I remember that there was another occasion where I think fate was unfair on you, I just can't recall exactly what it was about.

Meh...yeah. I get no respect. Actualy, I'm pretty chipper today since this weekend is my birthday party and all and most of the people say they will show. Heh. I'm not sure what you're referring to with the fate thing...oh yeah, the fact that the only girls I'm ever attracted to turn out to be lesbians or they have very steady boyfriends. Meh...I also have the weirdest luck. For instance, even though I do less work in my geometry class, I have the highest grade. Heh. My life is just one strange irony after the next.

Heh. I would yell out something like that, but my friends read these forums every once in a while...heh.

COME ON TAYLOR, LET ME FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT, BABY

That definitely wont make her want to fuck you (more like, make her want to fuck around with you).

Btw, I take it that your attempt to get your ex-g/f back turned out to be a "mission failure"?