Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Another Update

I should have posted this earlier, because it's been up all day. Anyway, to those that frequent my DOOM Station, a whole new section has been added to the archives page. This one is devoted to the alpha, beta, and press-release versions of DOOM. It took me forever this morning just to get all the pics taken.

Anyway, I've been working on it on overtime lately, so no stories will be written (hell, I'm already 2 weeks ahead on that!), possible chance of new demos uploaded, but if you really want the details, the news page should tell all.

Ciao for now, and keep DOOMing.

it's simple as to get screenshots of each alpha. just use Paintshop Pro/Photoshop, and do a screen capture of the alphas.

with the headless imp thing, i noticed in the level that EVERY 2-sided linedef has a "block enemies" special on it, which would of been unfinished in that alpha, causing glitches.

it's simple as to get screenshots of each alpha. just use Paintshop Pro/Photoshop, and do a screen capture of the alphas.

That's exactly what I did. Boy, PhotoShop sure does make life easier...and the SysRQ key too :)

Cool shots Crendo! Your site looks nice. Yo dude, don't make the same mistake I did, don't go to geocities.

uhh dude he's on HOMETOWN AOL.

[edit]Uhhhh, dude, at least in order to get on AOL Hometown you have to PAY for the AOL service (which I wonder why anyone would do that in the first place, but oh well)! The thing is with GeoShitties and all those other free web hosting deals is that they're FREE...and free = shitty usage/programming/support/whatnot.

Still, I'd kill to get unlimited web space.

which i have. MWAHAHAH

Share it with me...or I'll haXor you c0mpu73r f0r 17 :)

which i have. MWAHAHAH

And I shall have as well soon enough...fahfahfah...

And I shall have as well soon enough...fahfahfah...

I hate you all....:)

BTW, though they aren't uploaded yet, I'm making more updates as we speak.

I should have posted this earlier, because it's been up all day. Anyway, to those that frequent my DOOM Station, a whole new section has been added to the archives page. This one is devoted to the alpha, beta, and press-release versions of DOOM. It took me forever this morning just to get all the pics taken.

Anyway, I've been working on it on overtime lately, so no stories will be written (hell, I'm already 2 weeks ahead on that!), possible chance of new demos uploaded, but if you really want the details, the news page should tell all.

Ciao for now, and keep DOOMing.

Can I have a nifty link to this "DOOM Station"?

Can I have a nifty link to this "DOOM Station"?

Sheesh....:

1)I've been mentioning it ever since I first started it about 4 months ago
2)It's called that little house icon at the top of every message I post. Try clicking it :)