Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anima Zero

Vanguard demos [-complevel 9]

Map07 Pacifist 3:41

The problem with pacifist on this map is cyber usually dies too fast.
I remember I did similar pacifist run on ngmvmt1 map03, but I can't find the lmp lol.

vg07p341.zip

Map 07 UV-Fast 1:05

Ugly-looking run. I think I had two 1:06s, one 1:07, two 1:08s, like three 1:09s, and even a 1:03 with a missed monster. Most of those were sexier-looking. :D I played BTSX E1M1 on Nightmare, and this on -fast, and I think that's my lifetime fast-projectile experience.

Optimal is probably like 0:59 but I've had enough of this map for now. Pretty amazing that you got 1:09, GC, while doing the first stage so leisurely.

vg07f105.zip

Map02 UV Max/Reality in 7:23

vg02r723.zip

Actually I don't know how to get into those secrets... so I need to do an SR50 jump and an awkward jump and wasted some time there. Also, it's kind of difficult to clear the Blue Key area because it's an open area. I was pretty lucky in this run because I got shot at twice in the open but neither of those hit me. Sometimes I'm paranoid about hitscanners wandering around, so I progressed quite slowly.

Edited by GarrettChan

Map07 UV Max/Reality in 3:56

vg07r356.zip

Since you don't have a hitscan weapon at the beginning, it's sort of difficult to eliminate the Shotgunner horde. I sort of make a "fence" using the Plasma Rifle to kill them right in the corner. Then pick off the remaining ones with the Shotgun. Ideally the Mancubi can kill the Cyberdemon for me, but I am afraid of being cornered by them, so I killed some of them manually.

MAP13 UV-Fast 1:24.91

vg13f124.zip

This is my first demo submission, let me know if something is wrong. Fun wad but this map is....challenging.

stealth edit: YT video

Edited by BiZ : vod

23 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

Holy crap, did you change the route or something? (can't watch now)

Only a tiny change at the yellow key switch :P

15 hours ago, liveincity said:

Map01 UV Pacifist in 1:16

vg01p116.zip

Really nice improvement, puts mine to proper shame. Those two imps guarding the switch were horrible in my attempts, eventually just said fuck it and tried really hard to bait things into killing them lol