Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lila Feuer

Weird And Rare WADs

Weird in that they're not like The Sky May Be where the oddities are intentional, but they're suppose to be somewhat serious as well.

MBELCHER

I remember playing this as a kid. And for the longest time thereafter, never figuring what it was called again until I did some heuristic searching for it recently. Anyone know of any more weird stuff like this?

On the subject of rarities, there was a "Psychosis Doom II" that used illegally modified IWAD maps and a bunch of new sprites/weapons/DeHacked and one of the enemies included a walking upside down ceiling Alien. Finding a download of it now is next to impossible.

And I recall another similar illegal use of IWAD maps but with prominent themes of black and red textures. The first map was E1M1 I think with extra areas added onto it. I think it could of been downloaded off Doom Wad Station but I can't find it now.

Another one one on there is called "Lost In Time" and as you'd figured, it really is lost in time, there are no downloads period. The lone screen shot on DWS kind of looks like Eternal Doom.

Cyanosis said:

Another one one on there is called "Lost In Time" and as you'd figured, it really is lost in time, there are no downloads period. The lone screen shot on DWS kind of looks like Eternal Doom.

I am assuming you are talking about lost in time by birdman. Here it is. Also, his website.

Cyanosis said:

And I recall another similar illegal use of IWAD maps but with prominent themes of black and red textures. The first map was E1M1 I think with extra areas added onto it. I think it could of been downloaded off Doom Wad Station but I can't find it now.

This wad is simply called "antichrist". I know where you could get it, but as you say, it is illegal.