• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VinceDSS

Final DOOM demos [-complevel 4]

TNT Movie in 52:31
Played in cndoom 2.02

This movie doesn't break, thats a plus.

Up and down run, awful mistake on Mill + Heck. Slight improvement!

Holy Shit, my memory is bad! Thanks Springy.

30ev-5231.zip

TNT Movie in 50:34
Played in cndoom 2.02

I was so disappointed in the previous run I decided to crush it.

Done with TNT, time for maxes!

30ev-5034.zip

Dime said:

TNT Movie in 50:34
Played in cndoom 2.02

I was so disappointed in the previous run I decided to crush it.

Done with TNT, time for maxes!

Ever thought of doing a max episode or movie? Nice too see you got a proper improvement this time. I have thought of doing a couple of movies myself but I do not have the time at the moment.

Hi and congratulations. There's quite a few comments here on you run from yesterday morning.

I'll definitely give this a cheeky peak after work. If CNDoom is the port, have you thought about uploading it to the Competition Doom database? Not to be confused with Compet-N. That data base could do with some more demos.

ZeroMaster010 said:

I'll look into it, I don't know if I need to get some player ID on competn to submit it first?

Yes, you do. You can request one in the ID thread (Compet N sub forum, I believe).

A little surprise from me - my first uvspeed released to public. And it's only three quarters of an hour long.

TNT Movie in 44:34

30ev-4434.zip

j4rio said:

A little surprise from me - my first uvspeed released to public. And it's only three quarters of an hour long.

TNT Movie in 44:34

OMG!
Now I have something to watch this evening, thank you!

So unfortunate about that error, but otherwise really enjoyable to watch. I too like reading the comments accompanying a demo file as it's nice to read what the runner has to say about something they've probably spent a bit of time on.

I wasn't even aware of that idiotic linedef (834) being placed there until now. I just guessed that there must be some line somewhere in that passage that got accidentally skipped. I guess no real run would be complete without the game being a total dick at some point. Thanks for the respones by the way, much appreciated.

Dime said:

Great run, Must watch.

Too bad about administration :(

just found this (a bit late, i know) and that map brought memories of the only time i got "time sucks" playing it, because i missed that stupid linedef in the cellar and searched forever for a key i had no clue how it was supposed to appear...

anyway it got close to istvan's tas even with that miss, and would have been 1 minute or so closer without... amazing run

Plutonia map 25 NM-speed in 01:17.71

.... well I was thinking the UV route was impossible and I wouldn't waste my time with this IL, then I actually watched the pn-216 and figured I would try that route with glide.
59 second improvement, I was surprised nobody had done this one with glide before.

I'll stop spamming new demos now, enjoy.

pn25-117.zip

ZeroMaster010 said:

I'll stop spamming new demos now, enjoy.

Please don't :)

Plutonia map 19 UV-Speed in 18.26, NM-Speed in 18.83 and UV-Pacifist in 19.91

Such a dumb mistake on uv-speed, could have been sub 18.
Edit: I just can't leave IL's with glides required alone, also I should maybe try north to south glide in the future for map 19, since it could be faster.

pl-map19.zip