Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VinceDSS

Final DOOM demos [-complevel 4]

Plutonia MAP22 UV-Speed SoloNet 15:02

This damned map is stupidly hard in coop, i had to find a strategy for futur coop demo.

pl22sn1502.zip

Edited by S6kana

ps08-225.zip

Plutonia map 08 Nightmare! 100% secrets. I have never seen it done with the glide before, so it was up for grabs when I had to learn the glide for Plutonia map 19 for my youtube channel. Enjoy.

Hi, still working on my Plutonia Nightmare 100% secrets for my youtube channel (David Asaad). I saw that the record for Map 24 was 1:26 by "Method-man," and this happened. As far as I know I now have the record for Plutonia maps 8 and 24 on nm100s. This was done on prboom plus 2.5.1.4.

pn24-119.zip

Plutonia Map 12 Nightmare! 100% secrets in 0:54. The only demo I saw besides this was from stx-vile, and he took the time to clear out monsters in the last room before attempting the rocket-archvile jump. I decided to forego this safe strat and went straight for the jump. As of now, I own the records for Maps 08, 24, and now 12. Enjoy.

ps12-054.zip

TNT Map 22 UV-Fast in 8:30.80 (Previous record by Kai-Uwe Humpert in 9:24, 1996)

ev22f-830.zip

Well not much to say, obviously this record still stood because this map is trash and I wouldn't recommend using my demo route if you want to beat my demo.

Utter garbage map, no sarcasm.

Edited by Bob9001