Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VinceDSS

Final DOOM demos [-complevel 4]

we use the steam wad for tnt and plutonia right? (steam version doesn't use the re-release wads but rather originals) (tnt 17,770 kb plutonia 17,013 kb)

11 hours ago, alps said:

we use the steam wad for tnt and plutonia right? (steam version doesn't use the re-release wads but rather originals) (tnt 17,770 kb plutonia 17,013 kb)

I don't think it matters, but yes I use the steam version.

I also have the original final doom CD and I used that at one point before I got it on steam.

40 minutes ago, Vile said:

Plutonia Episode 1 UV Max in 27:14

Good job. I was trying to study the maps, but I'm way too slow... and I so wanted a better time for pl01... I guess the good side is I have somebody to copy now.

Also, want to do a d2all, but judging from my ability, I basically just want it done instead of being quick.

50 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

Also, want to do a d2all, but judging from my ability, I basically just want it done instead of being quick.

Do it safe, then do it fast if you want to after. 

Plutonia Solo-net Episode 1 Demopack (Yay!)

I decided to do some solo-net demos. So here is Episode 1 Il's for Plutonia. :)

Map 01 - 5:11

Map 02 - (This map does not have any added things in solo-net so I skipped it).

Map 03 - 6:34

Map 04 - 7:38

Map 05 - 8:51

Map 06 - 7:01

Map 07 - 5:33

Map 08 - 6:45

Map 09 - (Couldn't get an exit on this map because of the final room so after putting more than 200 tries into this map I have given up due to the last room just being too hard and no strategy to overcome the mix of enemies in that room, kudos to anyone that beats this level on solo-net :))

Map 10 - 11:43 (This map took the 2nd most attempts after Map 09, bit of a boring demo as I do some setups for later in the level.)

Plutonia Solo-net Episode 1 Demopack (ILs).zip

Plutonia Map03 UV Max in 3:12.66

pl03m312.zip

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XMi1WEhsX8

My first ever IWAD record... at least for now. Funnily, it takes way fewer attempts than pl01m. I don't like this run as it doesn't really follow my routing for the rockets... I fell down, I missed shots etc. May try harder later, but for now, it's what it is.

On 11/2/2020 at 10:14 PM, Red-XIII said:

The ultimate go2it challenge. A lot of fun to play!

Plutonia Map 32, NM100, solo-net in 2:03

pn32s203.zip

damn that is crazy! crazy categories for crazy people :D! If the most difficult map on highest difficulty is not difficult enough :)!

I cannot believe I'm posting this but holy crap I actually beat this!! Thanks to everyone I mention in the video and text file for supporting me and helping with strats. Hope you enjoy :) 

es09-532.zip

Plutonia map 27 NM100s in 0:53. I went in with so much confidence because Vile takes time to grab the second invuln, but you have to wait for the ending lift to raise anyway... I decided to chill for a bit after I pressed that switch so the lift will be mostly raised by the time I get there. 

P.S. that yellow door skip is annoying

ps27-053.zip