Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VinceDSS

Final DOOM demos [-complevel 4]

eheh thanks for worrying anca, but it's okay, I'm way 2 less active right now
i hope ill find again motivations to playing soon before turning mine into a quit :\
I'll check the other maps left written maybe, or the ones targered as "easy" from rizera to start with in the short time

ps: 03:11 is excellent, dont know about your attempts, but a good archvile spawn is a very good time saver, and a way to use decently rl and cells. the other possibility to be faster could be jumping to supercharge earlier and picking up the 5 rockets and then hope AV is at the front door. But more or less I would have ended in 03:1x too at its best, great job

trying map13, I'd be honored to beat one of my fav old-doomer's time, Method
among the many of his "first exit" some are really awesome, and when he went for optimizing.. 'nuff said :)
but I'll prolly be late again :P

blob1024 said:

among the many of his "first exit" some are really awesome, and when he went for optimizing.. 'nuff said :)

Hope u will beat him, I am trying to redone some of my TNT runs now. Probably map13 will be done soon, after it's done I will upload the lmp file here too. Good luck with the cyber and the nukage! :)

blob1024 said:

I remember that he was making most of those great runs in very short periods of time (usually the demo took him just a few tries), sometimes under the influence of wine :-) good luck with beating him :-)

scored a first record-exit now. Like the other entries I'll wait and try to improve further the time tho

1ntru said:

I was very angry when I played this...

I just died in my best attempt at the very last baron in map13. I guess I swore to god for like 15mins in a row now. no idea why the fuck I didnt dodge the last fireball -_-
excellent runs rizera btw
*sigh

edit: now got it back but I made a few silly mistake (missed an elevator turn twice, 3~5seconds)

TNT.wad | evilution
map13 uv-max 04:21*

too bad for one missed elevator once.

edit: if no1 is working on it already, I'll try map32 btw. no idea for 1 and 24

ev13-421.zip

Ancalagon said:

i am working on map32, and someone else is doing map01, but they will take long :(

Great! Below is the updated result.

TNT: Evilution 2011/2012 UV Max Demopack

Done so far:

Still yet to be done:

Hopefully this good looking table will encourage dew to do MAP01 :)

god, just wasted what would be an impresive demo, godlike bfg shots and all, but got a sucky end on map32 :(, at least i got a 1st reacord exit beating it by a lot of time (20 seconds), but that end..., i'll post it on 31 december if i don't get another better exit

TNT map01 UV Max in 0:45
Recorded in Prboom-Plus 2.5.1.1 -complevel 4

I used complevel 4; not sure what it does, but the thread said to do so. I recorded using doom2 as the main wad and adding tnt.wad as a pwad when starting prboom. I hope that was correct/acceptable.

ev01-045.zip

holy crap, thanks for the rescue, vile... i was totally fed up with the map after a few tries, haha.

dew said:

holy crap, thanks for the rescue, vile... i was totally fed up with the map after a few tries, haha.

No problem, and I do not blame you lol. That one was tough, and Radek's time was more solid than he gave it credit for, but it was worth it.