Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Squonk

Ultimate Doom demos [-complevel 3]

E1M1 Collector run in 15.66, which is 0.2 seconds faster than previous record. Please list me on DSDA under name provided in the text file.

e1m1col_015.zip

Edited by VelociraptorCZE : I had incorrect category in my text file.

Ultimate Doom Human-Theory  ITYTD in (4:16) TAS ,  this TAS is supposed to demonstrate the human limit for this category (give or take a few seconds) This TAS is also obsolete ;)  

Human theory.zip

On 7/3/2021 at 5:07 PM, mercyspeed said:

Ultimate Doom Human-Theory  ITYTD in (4:16) TAS ,  this TAS is supposed to demonstrate the human limit for this category (give or take a few seconds) This TAS is also obsolete ;)  

Human theory.zip

you should post these in tas thread part 2, also your tas uses longtics, use shorttics instead

E1M9 UV Respawn in 2:00.97, I got quite lucky with this one and now first sub two minute run is within reach. It's the 5 seconds improvement over my yesterday run and 7 seconds improvement over current record on dsda.

re1m9_200.zip

Since the PB's demo thread says I should post it here, I guess that's what I'm gonna do

Ultimate Doom Episode 1 UV-Speed in 12:50 min (PB)

Zip: ep01-1250.zip

E1M9 UV Respawn in 1:59.20, first I have to apologize for submitting too many demos on this map in quick succession. I have to admit after my last run I had a strong temptation about breaking that two minute barrier and now I'm done on this map for a while.

re1m9_159.zip

Nightmare + Reality Collection 3

E2M1 2:13.46 e2m1nreality213.zip

E3M3 1:31.74 e3m3nreality131.zip 

E3M4 1:26.40 e3m4nreality126.zip

E3M5 1:47.46 e3m5nreality147.zip 

E3M4 and E3M5 aren't that hard.

I thought E3M3 was too much for me, but then decided to do the most insane thing I could come up with, and it somehow worked.

The real star of the show is E2M1. 800+ attempts. The rng is insane in this one. Pistol zombies have horrible accuracy, but when there is 15 of them, they're fast and you only have a pistol, the odds are stacked against you. Unfortunately, pistol zombies are not the only problem, the shotgunners can snipe you sometimes, the pinkies can respawn too fast and that damaging floor in the cross, it's probably the smallest damaging floor in the game, but it will somehow hurt you. This run was nuts from start to finish, I was many many times few pixels away from being hit by cacodemon or imp fireballs, I also somehow touched a turbo pinkie and didn't get hurt. I also run out of shells and had to pistol cacodemons. Usually, I kill the big clump of imps and grab shells before going to pinkie room, but I heard something spawn behind me and had to run. I had way better paced runs, so, if you're insane, the WR is up for grabs.

On 7/13/2021 at 4:58 PM, Endingghost said:

anyone know why DSDA hasn't been updated in a while?

The previous archive maintainer decided he didn't want to upload demos anymore so ZM did a batch last month and now we have to wait for ZM or whoever to take over archive maintaining.

16 hours ago, JustANormie said:

The previous archive maintainer decided he didn't want to upload demos anymore so ZM did a batch last month and now we have to wait for ZM or whoever to take over archive maintaining.

ZM uploaded a new batch of demos today