Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Squonk

Ultimate Doom demos [-complevel 3]

Hi, could someone please tell me the right format for my zip file for a Nightmare Speed demo of e3m8? 

Also, I have done something a bit non-standard which I call Nightmare Max - Nightmare with all monsters killed at least once (e3m8 has no secrets anyway). What's the best way to submit that demo? 

3 hours ago, MathsDevil said:

Hi, could someone please tell me the right format for my zip file for a Nightmare Speed demo of e3m8? 

Also, I have done something a bit non-standard which I call Nightmare Max - Nightmare with all monsters killed at least once (e3m8 has no secrets anyway). What's the best way to submit that demo? 

What do you mean by saying "format"? In DSDA you have nightmare speed demos of e3m8 if that does help you https://dsdarchive.com/wads/doom?level=E3M8

NM max category does not exist so you should submit your demo here :)

Edited by El juancho

4 hours ago, MathsDevil said:

You may use this thread for both. n3m8-xxx or e3m8nxxx is NM-Speed format. For NM Max, it's a pretty esoteric category, just add that category name to your txt, naming could be the same as NM-Speed or you could add an m like n3m8mxxx or e3m8nmxxx, but it's going to be pretty confusing anyway since it's not really run commonly.

Like Lol 6 said on the previous page, the PB thread indicates that whole-episode runs are supposed to get posted here even though they're just PBs. So:

Ultimate Doom Episode 1 UV-Speed in 17:33
Ultimate Doom Episode 2 UV-Speed in 12:30
Ultimate Doom Episode 3 UV-Speed in 9:17

e1-e3_hc.zip

The Ultimate Doom Episode 2 in 9:46 min (With this demo, I now have a demo for the first three episodes, Yay :D)

First time I get a sub 10, didn't expect that.

Zip: ep02-946.zip

Edited by Lol 6 : None, just correcting some grammar errors