Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Squonk

Ultimate Doom demos [-complevel 3]

On 12/17/2022 at 2:49 PM, MD922 said:

Episode 2 UV-Speed in 3:35 - ep2-335.zip

Nice run!  I'm curious about that approach to the switch press on e2m6 - how reliable is that method, or rather how often does it result in a quick press?

14 hours ago, Vile said:

Nice run!  I'm curious about that approach to the switch press on e2m6 - how reliable is that method, or rather how often does it result in a quick press?

Thanks! I personally find that the method I use is more reliable and easier to line up. As long as I don't mess up the rocket boost into the void, I can fairly consistently  get a quick press (sub-22 seconds). Though, it requires vertical mouse movement to move into position quickly and precisely. 

31 minutes ago, niko2925 said:

Full game speedrun in 22:56

UltimateDoomUV-Max.zip

First time I've finished a run.

A few things:

You need to specify the exact version of Crispy Doom, if you want it to be uploaded to DSDA.

Also, this is a Episode 1 speedrun, not a full game run, so you should update the text file.
Please name your lmp, txt, and zip the same.

Please use the appropriate naming for your demo and txt, in this case ep1-2256 would be the appropriate name for the files.

I strongly suggest not including your email address in your txts, it's best to keep details like that private to be on the safe side.

(Some of these were copied from @4shockblast's posts.)

On 12/23/2022 at 7:04 PM, Maya said:

A few things:

You need to specify the exact version of Crispy Doom, if you want it to be uploaded to DSDA.

Also, this is a Episode 1 speedrun, not a full game run, so you should update the text file.
Please name your lmp, txt, and zip the same.

Please use the appropriate naming for your demo and txt, in this case ep1-2256 would be the appropriate name for the files.

I strongly suggest not including your email address in your txts, it's best to keep details like that private to be on the safe side.

(Some of these were copied from @4shockblast's posts.)

Thanks for advice.

Should the text file contents look like this?:

Doom Speed Demo Archive
https://dsdarchive.com/

iwad:      doom.wad
iwad name: Ultimate Doom
Maps:      E1M1-E1M8
Skill:     4
Category:  UV-Max
Exe:       crispy-doom 5.10.3

Time:      22:56

Author:    niko2925