HR2 demos [-complevel 2]

Hell Revealed II Map 30 UV Max in 2:14

I know that this thread is for Hell Revealed 1 Demos, but sorry I couldn't find the Hell Revealed II -complevel 2 thread on Doomworld
Mod edit: that's fine. There's a sticky thread which may be of help if you browse to the bottom :)

hr2m30max-214.zip

Here's map 12 tysoned. Would be faster to get all keys and release all sheep immediately, but that's too hard for me.

h212t2903.zip

1 person likes this

Aqfaq said:

Here's map 12 tysoned. Would be faster to get all keys and release all sheep immediately, but that's too hard for me.

This is the ultimate "abuse" demo. Don't watch if you're not doing something else at the same time, like eating. But it shows nicely how absurd this map is.

Oh Jesus do I hate HR2. It's one of the cheatest wads of all time. Man is it unforgiving.

Ashstrodamus said:

Oh Jesus do I hate HR2. It's one of the cheatest wads of all time. Man is it unforgiving.

To elaborate on this, map 04 is cheat as f#ck with that stupid AV jump to UV-Max. Not that hard of a level except for the AV-jump that will take you 50,000 times to get right.

Map12 Tyson 16:38

It's test run, first exit, goal was under half of Aqfaq's time.
But next ten exits was all slower than this crap =(

h212t1638.zip

GrumpyCat said:

Map12 Tyson 16:38

Great start! Nice to see all monsters released together. Bad ending with the barons, though. Looking forward to what surprise run you come up with next, GrumpyCat!

HR2 map 06 tysoned. The cyber is in a nice position, so that it can be aggroed through the wall by projectiles. I discovered it by accident, but it took me a while to realize that after damaging the cyber, it can be easily trapped and punched. It is easy to forget to use all the tricks available. The pain elementals ruined many runs by causing a mess. This time everything went nicely, although I was really afraid of the revenants, because this was the first time I survived up to the yellow door.

h206t6418.zip

3 people like this

HR2 map 04 is now tysoned. One of the hardest tysons I've finished, even though the map has only 64 monsters.

h204t14428.zip

5 people like this

12 hours ago, Aqfaq said:

HR2 map 04 is now tysoned. One of the hardest tysons I've finished, even though the map has only 64 monsters.

h204t14428.zip

Lolled @ the three hell knights tactic.

1 person likes this

HR2 map 05 tysoned. Again, one of the hardest tysons I've done. The map has only 52 monsters, but it took some grinding to survive the first twenty seconds. Finding the route was not obvious either. If we do not plan the infights carefully, we will run out of bullets. Funnily, there is a familiar theme with the hell knights and the door.

h205t2955.zip

4 people like this