Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kristian Ronge

Memento Mori demos [-complevel 2]

Spoiler

Want to clean some more MM times up, and thought I'd give this one a go. It's mostly RNG waiting for the enemies to move out of your way, but the in between areas are important to get right, especially the end. The red bars are annoying, I often missed them... 

mm02spd111.zip

Someone good at tyson can do it in like 15 minutes or less, there is enough bullets (but no chaingun lol) to kill cyber without any infighting, and then just punch the rest. The only substantial trouble would be exit area.

Map26 Tyson 51:14

mm26t5114.zip

AV failed to teleport (if it does it's easy to farm some bullets) so it wasn't enough ammo for 3 cacos + pe in the outside area and final is very slow.

Map25 Tyson 40:17

mm25t4017.zip

Map19 UV-Max in 4:21

mm19-421.zip

It's been over a year since I've done a speedrun, so it'd be nice if somebody said whether the demo works or not. Cheers.

11 hours ago, Poncho1 said:

mm19-421.zip

It's been over a year since I've done a speedrun, so it'd be nice if somebody said whether the demo works or not. Cheers.

Works for me. Nice run by the way!

On 2/14/2022 at 7:51 PM, Poncho1 said:

mm19-421.zip

lol that text file. works for me too!

MAP28 Tyson in 97:41. I guess I will also start posting Doom2 1.9 demos in WAD respective threads. Please let me know if you are interested in the best failed attempts.

mm289741.zip

On 4/2/2022 at 3:16 AM, vdgg said:

MAP28 Tyson in 97:41. I guess I will also start posting Doom2 1.9 demos in WAD respective threads. Please let me know if you are interested in the best failed attempts.

mm289741.zip

EXCELLENT!! Just now seeing this! Great job!

map01 respawn in 1:00 btw

mm01r100.zip