Yeah, I like the new "Settings" page.

But I used to like the old Notations better, especially for TASes D:
Easier to identify.

May I make one suggestion? Where it says:

Types

TAS
Compet-N
Co-Op
Ad the option of "Other" so what way I could just check "Compet-N" and not have to worry about random ZDoom demos... I pretty much use DSDA as a next gen COMPET-N site anyway.

But I used to like the old Notations better, especially for TASes D:
Easier to identify.

Yeah, that single "T" isn't so easy to see at a quick glance, especially if there's a long list of demos all around the same time without comments (little space right and all grouped together). I liked "TAS" better.

Awesome

I'd also add options to filter out ports. You can't compare zdoom demos with vanilla ones if they are both in the same demo category anyway.

In the new option (at the bottom of the wad you're viewing) called "Levels," could you ad an option for "View all levels on one page"??

Thanks.

First of all, the Istvan-inspired changes are awesome. I was playing a bit with those, for example listing just one category is a cool possibility.

Most of the remarks above: I agree with them. Especially these "Levels". Why are huge WADs (I mean, many entries, hr, mm2) broken between pages, while cchest3 or slayer are not?

Second of all, two missing demos, if kimo_xvirus and j4rio don't mind uploading them

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1043492#post1043492
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1028723#post1028723

I was a bit late and my C-N list didn't appear yet. I saw some changes for Requiem, so I'll just browse what is done and add/correct some if it is necessary.

I've put back the TAS notation, even though I still think it's too long.

vdgg: j4rio's Tyson run desyncs on MAP04 on either complevel. Any ideas?

et04-uv-j4 works for me with forced complevel 4 in prboom-plus 2.5.1.3

There were some desynch issues in 2.5.1.2 (see "[-] Fixed desynch on ep3-2349.lmp." in 2.5.1.3 changes). Is that what you are using, Andy?

DTWID has released an update, so I just thought I'd let you know which demos need the old version to play back correctly:

All E1M2 demos desync, with the exception of Altima's pacifist and Memfis's UV-Speed.

Didier's UV-Speeds for E1M4, E1M6, E1M7, and E1M9 desync, as well as his movie run.

Both E2M1 demos desync.

My E2M3 and E3M7 UV-Maxes desync.

103 demos this week.

et04-uv-j4 isn't included because I can't get the time. If someone could give me the total time for the four completed maps I can post it next week.

Noob: Thanks for the update! 'Old' WAD created and demos notated.

This is probably because of some stupid thing on my part but I can't see any of the UV Speed demos for Plutonia, map 11.

Presumably all the fastest UV Speeds on this map were also Pacifist, and therefore listed as such. That makes sense, given the nature of the map.

Andy Olivera said:
et04-uv-j4 isn't included because I can't get the time. If someone could give me the total time for the four completed maps I can post it next week.

74:45

My e2re2838 is listed as 29:35 as opposed to 28:38. 29:35 is the correct time if you count E2M8 but COMPET-N doesn't count ExM8's time so it's indeed 28:38.

For UDoom episode runs, DSDA lists the full times (instead of the times that count for Compet-N), such as 11:39 for Squonk's e1ns1027.

I am awestruck by Andy's mountain of labor here.

Is this the right place to post this?  —— Eelco de Vries's e1m1-121.lmp is really 1:12 in length.

Demos on players' pages are sorted by WADs, which are now in alphabetical order. (Before, the "old" ones were listed alphabetically, then the newly added WADs appeared at the bottom). I noticed that, ha!