Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andy Olivera

The DooMed Speed Demos Archive returns!

108 demos this week.

The marswar tables should be fixed now. Apparently, the only level left unchanged between the two versions was MAP01...

Clumsy: I don't typically note reality demos when they're so short (I try to limit comments when possible). As for the other, it's a NoMo run; if you're taking damage you're doing something wrong.:-) In both cases, it's just not notable enough to warrant a comment.

Didier: Fixed. Thanks!

Skepticist's sunder map03 max desyncs with sunder.wad v1.4.1 which is available on DSDA now.

133 demos this week.

tempun: I've updated the archive with the most recent sunder release, so both are there now. Fixing the tables to reflect what plays with what will be done in the future. Thanks!

vdgg: Time and filename fixed. Thanks!

Andy Olivera said:

tempun: I've updated the archive with the most recent sunder release, so both are there now.

Both? I can only see one.

Andy Olivera said:

133 demos this week.

tempun: I've updated the archive with the most recent sunder release, so both are there now. Fixing the tables to reflect what plays with what will be done in the future. Thanks!

vdgg: Time and filename fixed. Thanks!

Also, I'm not sure if this has been done before but the link for the ngmvmt1.wad is outdated.

In time, that's a beautiful database you got there, Andy. (:

Okuplok's "SD13" demo in 38:18 is for Sunder, rather than Speed of Doom.

1ntru: Sigh, one more to add to my 'check all demos for compatibility and compile new old WAD' list. Thanks!

SAV88: Fixed. Thanks!

These Method´s TVR! demos are missing on DSDA, but the links are dead. Does anybody have these demos?

----------------------------------------
_MethoD_ said:
Hey !I recorded 3 max demos :

http://method.czweb.org/tv11-147.zip
http://method.czweb.org/tv17-228.zip
http://method.czweb.org/tv29-159.zip

and one tyson for map 1:

http://method.czweb.org/tv01t055.zip
-----------------------------------------

Gusta said:

These Method´s TVR! demos are missing on DSDA, but the links are dead. Does anybody have these demos?

You betcha.

Plutonia Map11: all uvspeeds are pacifists, too.
Plutonia Map17: all uvspeeds except the 18-second one are pacifists, too.

There probably are and will be more situations like this, but didn't see others now:

Light_Speed said:

surprising that there are no other pacifist demos for this map

my tv18-245 is for map18, not map19. :) i screwed up in the textfile.

165 demos this week.

Both ngmvmt1 and sunder downloads have been updated with new 'old' WADs. Everything should be compatible now.

vdgg: Added and fixed. Thanks!

243 demos this week, bringing the total count to over 20,000!

didier: It requires the fixed MAP31; I've added a comment. Thanks for letting me know.

Does anyone know why pr+ truncates TOD's pppp-3426 at 30:13, while his pppp-3759 plays fine? I followed the instructions that came with the text file (regarding the overflows), then tinkered around a bit, but to no avail - doesn't matter what I try, pr+ seems to read the 3426 demo as 30:13 long.

Edit: demo here

Qaatar: ToD originally sent the wrong demo, but sent the correct version today. It's up, now. Thanks!

memfis: Deleted and updated. Thanks!

In txt file for my BOOMEDIT demo I wrote that is is "UV-Max/UV-Speed/Pacifist/Reality", but none of those categories require special tricks or anything like that. There is no monsters. I would change category to UV-Speed or Pacifist.

And did you miss my Requiem map22 pacifist on 1st skill? I think it's an interesting demo because pacifist looks impossible on skills 3-5.