Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esselfortium

Plutonia Revisited Community Project: Released!

Should this project go ahead?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Should this project go ahead?

• Yes
    • No

Perhaps just "Rules of Death"? The "the" is extraneous.

Looking good, though, if a bit dark. I feel as if the torches should cast a little more light, but the style is dead-on.

Great, 100% progress completed my map in Layout and play-progress!
Things are left.

Still need any one in feedback about detailing the fridge, it looks ugly when it's empty

I made changes to my map, also I accidentally send the wrong version of the map, since the sent version crashes in chocolate doom. because the floor raises, and it apparently doesn't support 22 joining sectors? anyway i have the correct version and can upload and send the correct link of the map if needed. also, i still haven't heard from anybody who is willing to make a custom tune for me. Still waiting though, also Fixed A HOM a little while back that i noticed, when i checked in the building program no problems but in-game: HOM. fixed that and a nice effect was born. did something else on the mirrored side. also i keep that a secret >;P .

Xaser said:

Perhaps just "Rules of Death"? The "the" is extraneous.

Looking good, though, if a bit dark. I feel as if the torches should cast a little more light, but the style is dead-on.

Ah yes, I put the "the" of excess, ok for "Rules of Death" ;)

I have sent the final version of "Gambit" plus info to you, Josh. Check your PMs.

Well folks, it's only 4 more days before new years! I'll be fair to those mappers at work. Could you post the date you think you will get the map done by? I'll give 1-2 weeks extra time but otherwise, it's looking like it should be done soon! Keep up the good work people. :-)

Oooo, I guess now would be an excellent time to make those fixes of mine and send that map to ya again. Or...maybe tomorrow :P

Wicked Garden should be done by the new year. Gotten a bit of good feedback and waiting for any more, but it seems playable from what I hear and should make the date just fine.

BurningCadavre said:

I like the new HUD, looks like PL2's.

I see it's actually PL2 HUD recolored

@Joshy: tomorrow maybe you'll receive my map from hawkwind if he fixed small issues or i fix them.

I finally got off my lazy ass and made my fixes/changes to my map. It should be good to go for final testing. Joshy, check your PMs for the link ;)

Map finished already! That was fast!

Name: Pool of Emerald
Preferred Slot: In E1 since E2 is taken
Music: Demons on the Prey (different version than the game's)
Inspiration: The Omen

Which tester has time to send to? Custom music is welcome.

Badaboom! Wicked Garden is all done-like. I even added DM support, on a whim. Can't guarantee that it'll be all that fun, but it's there if anyone's brave enough to try it once release day hits.

Hmm, I think this is the most mapping I've ever done for any non-TcA project ever. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad sign... ;)

Map is finished.

Name: Cyberdemon Vertigo
Slot #: 31
Music: MAP08 from Final Doom (Plutonia)

I added a DM area, but it is completely isolated from the SP/coop area so that Single-player and coop play will not face structural differences to fit Deathmatch.

Why DM support? The levels here doesn't aim for deathmatch, read at the first page it says: no deathmatch

C30N9 said:

Why DM support? The levels here doesn't aim for deathmatch, read at the first page it says: no deathmatch

Adding extra DM starts and random weapons should take you less than 3 minutes. :)
Besides, nobody plays DM on Single Player maps, right ? .... oh

DM support isn't mandatory at all. I just did it for the "Why not?" factor, considering how there was already almost an isolated area for it anyway.

seeing all those things about DM, made me think and i just added a DM area that loosely resembles the giant outside area with a few extra things.

Sent update of my map, more bugs have been fixed by hawkwind, and i didn't put deathmatch.

So...any word on if my map was received? I haven't a music track for it yet, but it's been finished for awhile. Let me know if I need to send it again.

An update on the map status might be handy, considering we're in the really-near-deadline phase, perhaps?

valkiriforce said:

I haven't a music track for it yet, but it's been finished for awhile.

Ah yes, sorry about that, I've been slack lately. I will try and do something soon :(