Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ArmouredBlood

Crappy speedmap - boom compatible

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Took about 3 hours total, split evenly on layout and thing placement/playtesting, with about 10 minutes of trying to find a midi by symphony x that I'm not sure if I've used already. Plays on map21 for the sky. Took 6 and a half minutes to max, there are no secrets. Enjoy.
http://www.mediafire.com/?juygddrdvd5w1gj

ED: Forgot to mention, instead of taking monsters out I just flagged them multiplayer, and there are player 2-4 starts. So if you could actually convince someone to coop fda ... that'd be funny. If not awesome. Oh and I guess you could try solo-net maxing ...

-solo-net FDA (max on first attempt, no deaths)

I agree that it was too easy, although for -solo-net what didn't help is cybies were stuck inside mancubuses in the red room. I don't have an issue with the amount of powerups, save for the invul, which is too overpowering in such a small map. It also could have used some kind of trap after picking each key or all three keys. I don't remember you using that midi.

Welp I guess I have a ways to go before getting back to where I was. yay. Thanks for playing, nice demo j4rio. I think if I had left it with only the one blue armor the soulspheres would've fit better, and I wanted to try not placing medkits/stimpacks at all. Also should've realized the problem with solo-net. @ memfis: I didn't zip cause it's less than a mb, but I got it this time.

Hard mode version with those 'fixes' if interested. Play in solo-net.

I wasn't able to beat it I feel like such a noob now, I dunno I guess I don't know how to tackle slaughter maps since I never do them.