Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Microsoft's conference just ended, and Sony's starts tonight at 8PM EST. Allow me to recap Microsoft's conference:

KINECT
KINECT EVERYWHERE

also halo 4

RIP videogaming.

Bucket said:

Kinect Darts is probably the most pathetic thing I can think of.

no thats tim schaefer making fucking sesame street
i mean what

Yeah. I was watching a stream, and I swear I was laughing the entire time. It was worse than 2010. This is where gaming is headed?

If the rumors are true and Nintendo unveils a new console for hardcore gamers, that day shall be a glorious one for the Imperium.

Mr. Freeze said:

also halo 4

An HD remake of Halo 1 coming at the end of this year, followed by a new Halo trilogy starting with Halo 4 next year?

I echo Tech's sentiment.

Mr. Freeze said:

also halo 4

Its not gonna be made by Bungie so its going to be rubbish.

R.I.P Halo series

KINECT
KINECT EVERYWHERE

They should stop trying to copy nintendo by turning the Xbox into a family console, all the stuff thats come out for kinect is shit

The industry got "smart" and decided to market computer games for everyone. Behold the abomination that is MS Kinect.

Mass Effect 3's gameplay demo was amazing, but I wish the trailer had more cinematic moments rather than "WHOA MAN SHOOT EVERYTHING!!!!" In any case, I'll be switching my preorder to the Collector's Edition soon.

edit:

And with the ME3 details revealed at E3, I'm now isolating myself from any site that relates to the game so I can stay spoiler free.

Mr. Freeze said:

KINECT
KINECT EVERYWHERE

From a technical standpoint, it sounds awesome.

Can you program applications for Kinect? It could be useful for many other things besides games.

Or is it chock-full of DRM requiring jailbreaking?

Bucket said:

Kinect Darts is probably the most pathetic thing I can think of.

You know what? I have to agree right there. Wow.

Whoo said:

And with the ME3 details revealed at E3, I'm now isolating myself from any site that relates to the game so I can stay spoiler free.

The butler did it.

teh fuck you guys talking about?

I just saw the far cry 3 trailor, and it gave me an adrenoline rush. Fuck it, if doom 4 doesn't go right, atleast we know ubisoft still knows what they are doing.

It looked like Far Cry 2, instincts, and crysis warhead all had an orgy and had one baby.

I'm excited about this. 2012 needs to come sooner.

I'd like to think that Sony's conference is going to be be light years better, but the fact that they've been on this "Me too!" kick ever since they launched the PS3 makes me lose hope of that ever happening.

printz said:

Can you program applications for Kinect? It could be useful for many other things besides games.

You mean like this? http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/3/25/

And LOL at the NFS trailer. Going the way of Star Fox and taking a vehicle game on foot definitely sounds like a good idea.

And I'm finally gonna lose my virginity on The Sims Social guys!!!

yellowmadness54 said:

teh fuck you guys talking about?

I just saw the far cry 3 trailor, and it gave me an adrenoline rush. Fuck it, if doom 4 doesn't go right, atleast we know ubisoft still knows what they are doing.

It looked like Far Cry 2, instincts, and crysis warhead all had an orgy and had one baby.

You know, I'd probably give two shits about Far Cry 3 if it fucking had something to do with Far Cry. Face it, Far Cry 2 was nothing but a pathetic attempt by Ubisoft to profit off a successful game by slapping Far Cry 2 on a game that had absolutely nothing to do with Far Cry.

lol consoles

Seriously, I'm glad I'm a PC gamer. Motion controls are a stupid gimmick and is largely useless for playing real games. And by that I mean you can use it to play real games, but it's very difficult and you're better off playing with traditional controls. I just can't see myself playing FPS's with motion controls, even worse than a gamepad. (and yes, I've played FPS games that had "good" motion controls like Metroid Prime 3, and even though it wasn't terrible, it was too clunky and would have been much better with a mouse/keyboard combo)

printz said:

From a technical standpoint, it sounds awesome.

You mean something like this?

From what I've read (in that article and elsewhere) it doesn't sound like it's DRM-crippled or anything nasty like that.

Craigs said:

You know, I'd probably give two shits about Far Cry 3 if it fucking had something to do with Far Cry. Face it, Far Cry 2 was nothing but a pathetic attempt by Ubisoft to profit off a successful game by slapping Far Cry 2 on a game that had absolutely nothing to do with Far Cry.

Well, Far Cry 3 CLEARLY takes place back in the tropics. It looks almost, if anything, like crysis.

Far Cry 2, though having nothing to do with the first, did feel very similar.

It was still good, one of the best shooters I have.

Kaiser said:

I am surprised no one mentioned Aliens: Colonial Marines yet.

I wish they were still making the DS version of this. That looked so awesome.

Also, any DOOM 4 coverage at E3? No? Not interested.

In this year's Sony press conference: Sony announced that they decided to limit the Playstation Vita to AT&T users

edit: Also if you ever had any doubt that Sony is run by retards, see if you can find two things wrong with this picture

Spoiler

250.00 USD = 20,054.17 JPY
250.00 USD = 171.526 EUR

Craigs said:

edit: Also if you ever had any doubt that Sony is run by retards, see if you can find two things wrong with this picture

Companies do this quite often, for simplicity's sake. Yeah, some countries get charged more, but sometimes that is preferable to having some retarded exact price no one can remember.

DuckReconMajor said:

Companies do this quite often, for simplicity's sake. Yeah, some countries get charged more, but sometimes that is preferable to having some retarded exact price no one can remember.

Yeah, but really, the price difference is great enough to care.