Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

I am 19 today

and it is the first of the 'declining' birthdays. All birthdays become less good from here on in, except for 21.

All the cards people have sent me will arrive late due to shitty postal service.

Uh, yeah, happy birthday to me.

On the plus side I'm off now for a good night out.

Heh, my 19th birthday was ok, partially because I had just completed the last of my exams.
It was really quite a special birthday for me because I was born on the 19th :-)

Just to be a bit ahead: Happy birthday in 6 days Danny :-)

Heh...thanks. But I'll make an announcement the day before, so no one misses out...or something...

I have a little over 8 months to wait until my 20th birthday, but it'll be approximately 6 days until I've been a member here for one year. How appropriate it would be if I were to start my 2nd year here with 1337 posts. :)

Heh. I remember last year, I posted on the 27th of Feb...the next time I posted was in August...I hope that doesn't happen again. Heh.

/me gives pritch a big birthday cake with a stripper inside.

I'll do one better:
/me gives Pri_ch a w33d c4ke with a satanic stripper inside!!!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY pRI_CH!!!

ooh, so many presents, thank all.

Tonight's been pretty cool, but not a late one, as my family are all Spurs fans and as some of you fellow Brits may know tomorrow is a VERY big day for us!

We were gonna go see the game until we realised my dad had his eye operation on the 19th and I'm not insured on his car :(

Still, the important thing was his op went ok, we can watch the game on Sky now on our l337 NEW 32" TV!!!

I've had lots of bitty-presents this year rather than one big thing, I couldn't quite wangle a new PC.. :P

dan, for your 18th I'll cobble together some hilarious jpegs and send you a bday email or something. So that's Friday yeah?

fods, cheers 'n' all. Mmm, you've gone all controversial on me with your 'pritch is a loser' thread. Is this some kind of publcity stunt to prepare us for an annnouncement that you are 'officially' the worlds most lecherous grandfather? :)

Yes Friday. But I may be busy on Friday and Saturday with my party and the required house cleaning that goes along with it.

Its by invitation only so :p
Plus, theres no booze or anything: just soda, pizza, video games, and maybe a movie or two and a game of Simpsons Monopoly. Heh...

Its by invitation only so :p
Plus, theres no booze or anything: just soda, pizza, video games, and maybe a movie or two and a game of Simpsons Monopoly. Heh...

why, you, you dispicable rebel, you!

Happy Birthday Pritch. Well, it's gone midnight here, so.. bah.

I was 18 on tuesday, and completely forgot to tell anyone about it. :\

Thanks.

Meh, AirRaid, what did you get up too? Did you see my other post about Quniceys and Harvesters restaurants? I presume you know where they are, Filton and Cribbs, bah, no tables on a Saturday night :(

I am jealous, 19 is a good age.

Well, whenever I think back to the year where I was 19, I get all sorts of horrible memories - it has nothing to do with the actual age, more the events that occurred back then...

So I don't miss anybody for this year :

Happy Birthday to everybody!

And yay I turn 18 in 8 months, 6 days...the it is off to do some serious drinking! It sucks the legal drinking age in the USA is 21...it used to be that here but the government decided not to be a bunch of wankers and change it to 18...