• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

pritch ok

Just what is this thread about?
Spam?
And yes, I HAVE read the headline for this thread - hope it's a bad joke.

I'm just as confused as you.
I think someone forgot their medication...

and a link, a post from fod is expected to have a link in it =]

No :) it's pritch's b/day I just wanted to check if he was here on Doomworld (coolest place in the galaxy) or sad enough to actually go out on a sat night on his b/day :)
And...he is here! :)

Bah! I've been foiled, nice one, fod :)

lol, we did go out, for all of 5 hours. Of course we made the stupid mistake of not booking a table anywhere, so we just randomly turned up at Quincys expecting there to be a table... duhhh, 'sorry, nothing till 9:30' This is at 7:30 :( So then we tried Harvester, the same bloody two hour wait! Guess why? The place is full of Spurs fans staying over for tommorrow, lol, how ironic!

Anyway my mum started ranting about this 'bloody country' and asylum seekers and the NHS and I began to be embarressed with my four mates and cousins and aunt and uncles etc. and when we sepearted to get in our cars and try the third restaurant I shouted "Quit bloddy complaining, it's my sodding birthday I'll do the complaining!"

Heh, the third wasn't even taking anyone without reservations. Whoops! So we went to the pub, and brought fish 'n' chips in with us, only I had a cheeseburger as I'd been dying for some red meat all day, lol. It was all good.

So I've had a few chasers and I'm content, and confidant Spurs are gonna do it tomorrow, which will make it a good weekend if it happens. I only need one thing now, a new girl. Mmmm. But we will NOT start talking about that again, especially not in a thread with this title, hahaha!!

I just walked 3 miles up a huge fuckin' hill with my bro and his friend to meet his GF. We get to the top of the fucking hill where we are supposed to meet them, and he gets a call on his cell. Our mom. FUCK! We're caught, my dad comes and picks us up. We didn't get in trouble though. His GF called with her two friends...turns out his GF saw a tree, freaked and ran back into the house. Heh.

Wow BBG, your life must be one exiting moment after another.

Yeah, he exits his house, then he exits his car, then he exits the school...