Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

microsoft gayness

no offense to gay people, but microsoft is gay. listen to this. a number of local stores that sell microsoft windowsXP have been given an order directly from microsoft regarding the sale of the OS. in order to buy the whole thing, not sure if this applies to the upgrade, you must prove you are putting it on a new system. yes that is part of the order, you cant buy it unless you can prove you are makeing a new system. second you have to qualifiy to buy it and part of that is the new system deal i talked about. you have to qualifie, not sure how but i hope it is not like a loan type deal with all the paper signing. you have to also buy it in 2 parts. and when you buy it you must show, as proof of building a new system, your CPU and hard drive.
this is an outrage. i have never heard of a sofware company being so fuck'n paranoid. microsoft sure has some balls to do this and those balls need kicked...hard, very hard! i was going to buy XP for my next system but after geting, and seeing this news i have decided aginst it totaly. As of now the last version of windows i will own will be win98SE and all future OS's will be LINUX

just don't buy it, problem solved.

They are not being gay, they are actually encouraging people to switch to other OSes :)

That's not gonna happen.

Most stores won't put up with stupid shit like that.

Even if they do, I'll just pick up the OEM version on eBay if I ever decide I need it.

Meh. Thats why I'm sticking to 98se for the moment...well at least it's reason #7546...

Bill's secret shame is the nightmares he has about people warezing winXP.

Who the hell would wanna do something stupid like that?

And I have good ol' Windoze 95...I might switch to Linux cause their is a new program, WineX, that is a clone of DirectX for Linux. You can play Windows games in Linux...one more reason why I wanna switch...

Bill's secret shame is the nightmares he has about people warezing winXP.

Who the hell would wanna do something stupid like that?

And I have good ol' Windoze 95...I might switch to Linux cause their is a new program, WineX, that is a clone of DirectX for Linux. You can play Windows games in Linux...one more reason why I wanna switch...

ROFL, me for starters.

And I have good ol' Windoze 95...

Future admin material here :)

WineX

[sarcasm]Oh yeah emulation is so fast.[/sarcasm]

Yeah, I hear you can run Doom at almost HALF SPEED with XP's DOS emulator!!

I'm not defending XP's DOS emulation. I'm dissing all forms of emulation, actually.

But seriously, one thing is a somewhat flawed DOS support because Microsoft is ditching it altogether, and another thing is a reverse-engineered DirectX that's probably buggy as hell.

Windows 98. Now shutup.

No, 95B.

98. Especially with a shell replacement. I'm not gonna plug LiteStep though, I found that there were much better ones.

I don't understand you people arguing about which Windows is better. It's like arguing about who is less gay - the goatse man or Marylin Manson.

I don't understand you people arguing about which Windows is better. It's like arguing about who is less gay - the goatse man or Marylin Manson.

They are the same person!

Heh...now he can join the crowd...with HALF THE PEOPLE I KNOW.

Heh
* bigbadgangsta sends his cousin to live in the same town as Dan

Dude...my 12 year old cousin just came out today...

12 year olds can make a conscious and serious decision about their sexual orientation? Wow.

Dude...my 12 year old cousin just came out today...

12 year olds can make a conscious and serious decision about their sexual orientation? Wow.

I guess so. Hes pretty mature (but stupid) for his age. Maybe its just a phase?

Maybe its just a phase?

Or maybe he finally noticed he was popping woodies every day in the locker room?

Maybe its just a phase?

Or maybe he finally noticed he was popping woodies every day in the locker room?

Maybe so...I don't care, its his problem now, hes gonna get destroyed at school.

hes gonna get destroyed at school.

Pf, at that age that'll happen if you wear the wrong shirt.

My mind has been shaped by the things I've experienced growing up, and Lüt is correct in what he says.

I got beat up one week into 6th grade for wearing a tie-dye t-shirt, and spent the rest of junior high getting picked on until I officially converted to Metal.

Then of course high school came along and being a metelhead was suddenly a valid reason to get picked on...

Oh well I completely forgot where I was going with this now that I've been distracted by thoughts of the past.