Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

half-life outrage

if u remeber my ghetto doomers fourm post here is another outrage about something i hate far more than that annoyance. in my town a local computer shop offeres free LAN and online gameing. hey its nicer than my own system, plus they got DSL and if mor people show up it is a killer place to have a LAN party. anyway i am playing half-life when i go onto a server to find some asshole nazi, he was useing a hitler model and here is his name "nayger-killer" soon i was fragging his ass all over. this guy sucked really bad. and it was fun to cream him with a crowbar. with in a half-hour i was up 22 frags overr him, he only killed me 3 times. i told him to go fuck himself and his hitler blow-up doll and leave the server. he tried to kill me one more time but the shotgun showed him who was boss. he then leavs saying " you suck, stupid cheater." so i am guessing this is some 10-15 year old kid who is a wanna be skinhead but is too weak and small

Free LAN? $*#&@! I have to play $6 an hour...or $10 for 3 hours, if it's a tourney...

meh, stupid half-life kiddys all belong to myg0t anymore, don't ask, and damnit dan, you always seem to reply to posts im looking at heh

Half Life single player sucks.

Half Life multiplayer is terrible beyond human comprehension, just like the 31337 twelve year old 'h4><0rs' who regularly play and enjoy it.

I remember giving myself the 'liberty' of trying Team Fortress Classic a few days ago, and I saw a whole shitload of "don't get in my wai faget i waz gona capture the flag", "NO SNICK ATTACKS ITS CHEETING", and "fucking nigger bitch ho faggot gaywad i'll slit your throat with a knife fucking faggot".

Pathetic. I instanly became popular with half of this one server and the mob hit target of the other half when I openly stated that 'I fucking played doom because these servers are full of imbeciles wishing everyone else to bend the game to suit their mediocre fps skills, and the elite half life racist mafia'.

Huh. I play TFC all the time. Some servers are like this, and some servers are great. There are always assholes, though. Theres nothing that can be done about that.

Huh. I play TFC all the time. Some servers are like this, and some servers are great. There are always assholes, though. Theres nothing that can be done about that.

Well yeah, assholes and the fact that TFC is dull, boring, slow, inane, and unbalanced.

Dull? Hardly. It takes a while to develop skills in each class, and its fun to learn each one. After you master one, you can move on to the next, and so on.

Boring? Hardly (see above)

Unbalanced? Fuck no! Its extremely balanced! More so than any other FPS game I've played. The scout is weak and dies easily because you can cap easily, and each cap = 10 frags. The HW is tougher than Hell because he's also slow as fuck and maks an excellent sniper target. Pyros...well...pyros are useless, but every other class fits perfectly.

Inane? Well...uh...I don't even know what that means, but it's probably not!

Dull? Hardly. It takes a while to develop skills in each class, and its fun to learn each one. After you master one, you can move on to the next, and so on.

Boring? Hardly (see above)

Unbalanced? Fuck no! Its extremely balanced! More so than any other FPS game I've played. The scout is weak and dies easily because you can cap easily, and each cap = 10 frags. The HW is tougher than Hell because he's also slow as fuck and maks an excellent sniper target. Pyros...well...pyros are useless, but every other class fits perfectly.

Inane? Well...uh...I don't even know what that means, but it's probably not!

Inane: Lacking sense or substance.

I haven't fully experimented with TFC and you can see my final opinions on it in what's likely to be weeks when I post my final review of Half Life, but in the hours I've played it so far I've had absolutly no fun.

I LIKE DAIKATANA

Uuh I'm no Daikatana-basher, I don't make jokes about Romero, I do have the game and finished it twice. But liking it? Hell no, it's mediocre at best. You're soo fucked up.

Ah, when I see a post like this I get nostalgic about the CS LAN we played a couple years back at Arena.

There were gimps there then also, but we just used to throw food and shit at each other.

Then 'after hours' we'd play some unofficial Duke3d matches with 'LAN-MAN', the manager. Heh, good times..

Half Life single player sucks.

please die... Sorry... knee jerck reaction... nothing personal...

I LIKE DAIKATANA

that explains a lot.

Half Life multiplayer is terrible beyond human comprehension, just like the 31337 twelve year old 'h4><0rs' who regularly play and enjoy it.

WTF Are you on son? sure, there's better out there, but HL DM is harly terrable. as for TFC, ok so I've only played with bots, but I still had a jolly good time.

I remember giving myself the 'liberty' of trying Team Fortress Classic a few days ago, and I saw a whole shitload of "don't get in my wai faget i waz gona capture the flag", "NO SNICK ATTACKS ITS CHEETING", and "fucking nigger bitch ho faggot gaywad i'll slit your throat with a knife fucking faggot".

OK they are wankers. Geez there are some real arses out there. kill them.

Pathetic. I instanly became popular with half of this one server and the mob hit target of the other half when I openly stated that 'I fucking played doom because these servers are full of imbeciles wishing everyone else to bend the game to suit their mediocre fps skills, and the elite half life racist mafia'.

i thought for a minute that duker said that reply.

Half-Life is terribly overrated.

Daikatana is terribly underrated.

And Shao Kahn just sucks.

nayger-killer

IMHO that username shouldn't be allowed on this forum. It shouldn't be banned, it should just be deleted from the list. Racism can't stand.

first off pritch, that is not a user name on the doomworld fourms. it was a screen name in a half-life game i was playing. the guys that run the server at the place that holds these lan parties have banned many such name, cussing, cheating, hitler/KKK/nude models, and rasist/nude logos. also there is usally someone watching on playing so it is hard to get stuff by them, expcept after 8PM when they leave

Why do people say half-life has so great a story? It's worse than doom's for crying out loud. Is it because they've never seen a good story or what?

Doom's story line and Half-Life's story line are pretty much the same. Idiot scientists mess around with teleportation stuff, and bring out alien creatures from another world. And of course there's one guy brandishing large weapons in order to blast them all straight to hell.

first off pritch, that is not a user name on the doomworld fourms. it was a screen name in a half-life game i was playing. the guys that run the server at the place that holds these lan parties have banned many such name, cussing, cheating, hitler/KKK/nude models, and rasist/nude logos. also there is usally someone watching on playing so it is hard to get stuff by them, expcept after 8PM when they leave

uh, Seph, you might wanna look up the thread a bit... looks like somebody registered...

nayger-killer

IMHO that username shouldn't be allowed on this forum. It shouldn't be banned, it should just be deleted from the list. Racism can't stand.

Racism I can stand. But not misspelling.

yea i just saw that, some gay ass joker. ling or lut should kick him out and ban that name forever. anyway i am just going to stick to the stores server. unless in is full.
also why do u people say half-life DM is horrible? i think it is damn good, the only beef i got if the large patches and TFC which makes them so damn large. TFC should be seperate from the patches and game install. I got the game before TFC was out but when i upgrade i always have to remove it. I am not much into TFC, it takes up too much space and it always fucks with my settings. Also they should remove some other shit from the patches, mainly the homeworld movie, which is 8megs, and the other adds

Vanilla Half-Life DM sucks, mostly because of the lame weapons. Except snarks. Snarks are the best weapon invented. EVER

Vanilla Half-Life DM sucks, mostly because of the lame weapons. Except snarks. Snarks are the best weapon invented. EVER

Snarks are actually the only part of Half Life I've enjoyed so far. I wouldn't call them the best weapon ever though.