Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

Ryan Dunn performs his last stunt

Ryan Dunn, one of the stars of MTV's "Jackass," has died in a car crash. He was 34.

NBC Philadelphia reports that Dunn and another passenger died in a 3 a.m crash at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township, Pennsylvania.

TMZ reported that Dunn posted to Twitter a photo of himself drinking with friends just hours before the crash.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/20/ryan-dunn-dead-jackass-star-car-crash_n_880322.html

Jackass 3D was a bit of a flop in my eyes, but of all the guys from Jackass, Ryan Dunn was my favorite.

I always found the show to be utterly retarded in every sense. The films th pushed out were slaps to the face of movies that actually dserved to be in a theatre. Same goes for the show, even though it isn't as stupid as that dumbshit cartoon called Family Guy.

Reports from TMZ state that he posted a photo of himself drinking with friends hours beforehand onto Twitter. At the time of the accident, Dunn was believed to have been traveling over 110 mph (180 km/h).

He does all sorts of stupid shit on camera and survives, then does more stupid shit off camera and gets killed for it.
Ironic.

I'd say tragic but I can't really take pity on someone stupid enough to drink and drive (especially when they're going 110 MPH which needless to say, is undoubtedly going to get you killed)

NBC Philadelphia reports that Dunn and someone who isn't a celebrity and therefore not important enough to name died in a 3 a.m crash at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township, Pennsylvania.

Drink driving? 110MPH? Remind me to give a shit. What a jackass. :P
It's just lucky he didn't take any innocent party out at the same time.

Enjay said:

Drink driving? 110MPH? Remind me to give a shit. What a jackass. :P
It's just lucky he didn't take any innocent party out at the same time.

Well, he took out his passenger :/

Unless the passenger was kidnapped, it's hard to feel too sorry for him/her either.

Partition36 said:

He died as he lived. With car parts stuck up his anus.

Hah, he did do that in the first Jackass. I agree that it is hard to feel sympathy who lived in the fashion he did, but nonetheless he is dead so my condolences.

He was probably already having alcohol blackouts. or micro blackouts. the body's motor skills taking and acting upon the last set of instructions and continuing to execute them without the person being conscious momentarily.

His foot continuing to depress the accelerator pedal down and when he finally awoke 10-15 seconds later and realized what was happening he couldn't make the turn in the road or brake hard enough i would imagine. but then again i really don't know.

A bunch of backwoods idiots making a fortune off of stupidity. johnny knoxville sure knew he had something and made everybody hundreds of millions in the process.

A little OT: bam margera had something recently happen to him, his friend filled up his purple lamborghini lp640 (or whatever it is) with diesel fuel totally destroying the motor and fuel system.

Partition36 said:

He died as he lived. With car parts stuck up his anus.

Not my joke, btw.

Turns out jamming a real car up your ass is a lot harder than jamming a toy car up your ass. Who knew?

Regen said:

He was probably already having alcohol blackouts.

Even if alcohol wasn't a factor, he was driving at 110MPH at 3 in the morning after a night out with friends. Tiredness is likely to have been a factor (as would the other general hazards of driving at night) but circumstantial evidence certainly suggests that alcohol was involved too. If it was, then the effects of lapses of concentration due to tiredness were likely to be magnified by the alcohol.

What he was doing a couple of hours or so before he died, apparently...

Well, that's one down, the entire cast of jersey shore and "the Real World" is next! Take your bets!

Csonicgo said:

Well, that's one down, the entire cast of jersey shore and "the Real World" is next! Take your bets!

Fuck that, I wanna see those rich Kardashian bimbos burn.

Technician said:

Fuck that, I wanna see those rich Kardashian bimbos burn.

Hahaha, so fething seconded.

My bets would have been for either Don Vito, Brandon Novak, or Steve-O to go first. It's a damn shame.

So much for Sons of Jackass.

I liked CKY better...

Anyway, death always brings me a certain emotion, whether its someone I consider a good person, someone I consider a bad person, or some silly whackjob who makes money being a dumbass. It's a kind of "farewell" emotion - not sadness, just recognition that a person's life has ended.

That said, Dunn's death is not that extraordinary. It's hard to care that much about it. I only care a little more about this

But that's only one of many listed here

Whatever....everyone's time will come

I don't think I've even actually seen a minute of the show, but I suppose it's kind of satisfying to see that reckless behaviour has caught up with one of them. Or something.

110 MPH... what the fuck was he thinking?

That said it's hard not for me feel sympathy (even if, just a little), even though the show is pretty gay.

Apparently my girlfriend saw emergency vehicles zipping by our apartment around 3:30AM last night. I know the street he crashed on; it's a long straight back road that idiots often use for drag racing.

What a tragic loss. I'll tip a 40oz tonight for that poor Porsche GT3.

My friend posted this on facebook

"Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn and this is the 'Get Drunk and Drive Really Fast and Crash in to Something and Die' skit."

I thought Jackass 3D was the best 3D movie I've ever seen. Jackass 2 I didn't care for, their stunts were just gross. Jackass 1 was a great hidden camera show.

... so was Tom Green.

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who pulled stupid shit on the level of drunk driving. He easily could've gotten multiple people killed.

Mr. Freeze said:

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who pulled stupid shit on the level of drunk driving. He easily could've gotten multiple people killed.

GTFO

I know drunk driving is stupid and all but bottom line is he's dead. I mean, I've got a lot of friends that I hold pretty close to me and if they ever died of something on the level of drunk driving I wouldn't not feel sympathy for them.