Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Yet another forum bug?

I just realized I had a PM from IMJack (it's probably been sitting there since January for all I know). I tried to open it to read it, but it said I didn't have permisson. WTF? I don't have permission to view my own private messages?

Uh, private messages work fine.

I'm not sure if they go null after not being read for a certain amount of time though.

Meh. Liam sent me a message just fine. Maybe that other message timed out or something (its dated Feb 15).

Only if I notice one...I've only gotten a total of about 5 ever...

I've gotten like 4...2 from some spammer, 2 from Elbryan

I've gotten 2 from IMJack, one from Liam, and one from someone who was countering an argument I made in R&P...i think it was Shady or one of the other guys with the ol' hammer and sickle avater...

I've gotten 2 from IMJack, one from Liam, and one from someone who was countering an argument I made in R&P...i think it was Shady or one of the other guys with the ol' hammer and sickle avater...

Probably shady...

Yeah, the threads in R&P tend to be long

Shady's posts in general do too.

So do Linguica's. They go on for like 13 pages (since I have like 50 replies to a page) the first 4 or 5 are on topic then they delve into horribly off-topic

I meant his individual posts are usually the size of the entire thread above them.

I meant his individual posts are usually the size of the entire thread above them.

Unlike my simple replies...

I've got seven PMs so far. I sent the last one to Zeratul 982. I wish he'd respond already....hint hint.

I've recieved two, and one was retarded crap from thehighesttree, so I win :P