Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rabidrage

Stuck in Absolution [solved]

I'm still working my way through Absolution, because I'm lame like that and, you know, life got in the way. I had to move and work is annoying as hell like always...

Anyway, I'm playing on the highest difficulty because I'm stubborn, and I've gotten as far as "Watch Your Step". I can't beat it. It seems like there's just not enough ammo. Does anybody have a suggestion for how I'm supposed to get past those two cyberdemons? I don't want to cheat, but I'm stumped. This really, really sucks. Please, any suggestions?

I'm really eager to get through Absolution and get on to The Outcast Levels. New monsters, new items, new weapons...sweet. I know it was out in 2005, but I've always had crappy computers, so I'm playing a bit of catch-up. After Outcast Levels it's on to Chex Quest 1-3! :P

HA! YES!! DID IT! Sorry guys. Thanks, if you were going to suggest something. Wow. Skin of my freaking teeth. I saved right before the Cyberdemon fight and kept going at them again and again. Eventually my strategy paid off. Blast one of them with my 4 remaining BFG shots, hit the other with as many punches as humanly possible with my berserk pack strength, then do my absolute best with my remaining rockets once the invulnerability runs out. Damn. If there are many more levels like that...damn.

How many of you have beaten Absolution on the highest difficulty? Please tell me someone has. Give me hope!