Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Taedium

Looking for Egyptian and Gothic textures

Does anyone know where I could get a hold of some Ancient Egyptian-style textures? I already compiled together a wad with material from GOTHICDM and Nightmare textures, etc. The basic stuff. But I'm starting a new project, mostly just experimentating around with large, open environments which is out of the norm for me. There are a few in Evilution that I nabbed out, but they aren't sufficient.
I want the theme of my maps to revolve around very large rooms with lots of non-linear exploration, and to utilize Zdoom and ACS scripting.

I'm hoping that once I get some more resources together, it'll become a large production. Once the ball gets rolling, I'll emerge with some more details.

Here's just a shot of some work in progress. (the white stuff is snow. It's hard to tell at first glance.)

Mithran Denizen said:

Powerslave had some half-decent Egyptian textures. I assume somebody has ripped them and thrown them up in a wad somewhere by now.

Already looked, no luck. Realm667 used to have them, but the site is down. I know of some pwads that use Powerslave textures, but I'd hate to have to get them from someone else's megawad.