Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Varis Alpha

Did The Rock's eyebrow just move?!

Danarchy said:

Next up, the guy who somehow got the Post Hell theme stuck on and wonders who the girl with the devil horns is. Really, it happens just as often as these threads.

ROFL!

I'm still yet to see the eyebrow move myself (it's just always up), but I think that's because my browser is IE9 and just does the animation once, too fast for me to see.

As for Post Hell... I can't remember who that is, but I know I've seen the threads about it before :P

Danarchy said:

Next up, the guy who somehow got the Post Hell theme stuck on and wonders who the girl with the devil horns is. Really, it happens just as often as these threads.

who?

GreyGhost said:

Oh man, the list of posters in that thread is pretty much a who's who of classic Doomworld posters. That brings me back.

Danarchy said:

The thing is I know it's Fredrik Johansson and I know who he is, but what I don't know is why he overlooks Post Hell. Genuinely interested in the story behind that, if there is one.

It's amazing how after amassing over a thousand posts and after lurking for seven years you're still a Doomworld noob.

Danarchy said:

What Post Hell theme? To me it looks red and orange and flaming just like the rest of the forum.

Just saw "Be Cool" lastnight for the first time. The Rock was hilarious.

EDIT: pic removed

I like Bytor's answer better. But good info. Hmm, I guess I always saw him apart black, but mostly white or hawaii-en