Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
888mikem888

Knee-Deep in ZDoom compatability issues

Hi, I recently downloaded KDIZD but theres a problem. In my doom2 wad I have merged Beautiful Doom (Thats the only thing it's merged with) but KDIZD gets all messed up and all the sounds from BDoom ore changed when I run it and the sprites get messed up. There are alot of other things like the barrels keep fliping from it's side. Any help?

Use just a regular copy of DOOM2.WAD instead of the one with bdoom merged into it? Why would you even merge it into your iwad? That would break so many wads :S

xvertigox said:

Use just a regular copy of DOOM2.WAD instead of the one with bdoom merged into it? Why would you even merge it into your iwad? That would break so many wads :S

Well I would like to be able to use BDoom with it.

That, and I'm quite sure KDiZD is compatible only with the original and Ultimate Doom IWAD's, not Doom 2.

TrueDude said:

That, and I'm quite sure KDiZD is compatible only with the original and Ultimate Doom IWAD's, not Doom 2.

Well actually I tried it with The Ultimate Doom and it still doesn't work.

888mikem888 said:

Well I would like to be able to use BDoom with it.

Try using ZDL to launch the bdoom wads and make the last wad KDiZD. I haven't tried it but I assume you can use -file to load wads in a certain order too.