Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clonehunter

Post Hell Flames

What's the screen width (?) for the flames in Post Hell? I like reading through what's in there because it can all be pretty damn funny, but I got this one flame that doesn't fit on the same line with the rest. I don't know if it's my screen or if it was intentional. Its a small issue probably NONE of you care about, but I guess I'm just curious as to what the size of the flame wall is (Heh, Flame Wall).

Is there like an 'easter egg' in the flames where one of them is a hand giving a middle finger?

gggmork said:

Is there like an 'easter egg' in the flames where one of them is a hand giving a middle finger?

No, but the UGO logo used to do that before they changed it.

Speaking of UGO, why is their logo still on this page? I guess it's for the best that our new corporate overlords don't know we're here.

GreyGhost said:

The individual flames are 140x144 and they're scaled to fit ten of them on screen. They all line up nicely for me in Firefox and Opera, what browser and screen resolution are you using?

I was using IE. I don't have Firefox or Opera, but it could also be the resolution. I'd have to get back to you on that though.

Since there's pretty much nothing on this forum that warrants JavaScript use (no spoiler boxes, no editing bar which lets you wrap tags around selected text without having to type them out, etc.) I just don't bother whitelisting this site in NoScript and therefore the only annoyance in Post Hell is the colorscheme.