Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphis`

Stupid Page I did

http://prankcalls.tk is now in working condition. Most of the pages are empty but I converted all the existing wavs to mp3s and made all the pages match. We're also looking for other prankcalls, so if you have anything ranging from stupid to just retarded, feel free to send them my way.

Ok... I think those were some of the weakest prank calls I've ever heard. The idea of your site is great, but you're gonna have to do a lot better than "Chinese Cookies" to keep me coming back for more.

Well that's the thing. It's just starting, and my friends are retarded. Please, send in good prank calls. These ones suck

Maybe you should search Morpheus for some random prank calls. It wouldn't be quite the same, but it'd atleast give the site a little variety until you get some decent originals. Then again Morpheus is probably just full of ripped Jerky Boys pranks anyway.

Meh...I've gotten better ones than that...oh, and work in a little diversification. 'Chinese Cookies' gets old after a while.

Here is a tip for good pranks.

1)know who you are calling - just dialing random numbers is stupid. Saying "Mr." or "Mrs" then their last name will keep them on the phone longer

2)Never prank the same house twice - the rule speaks for itself

3)Don't prank buisnesses - they usually have tracers

4)Get variety - think of a girl at school, call up her dad and say "I'm sorry I got yer daughter pregnant" stuff like that, keep it changing like call up some kids mom you know and tell his mom "hey...your son made a pass at me today and tried to kiss me". VARIETY!

5)Always make your voice sound different - this one speaks for itself as well

Once some of my friends and i were pranking, and my friend, in a deep voice, asked the man who answered if he could borrow some pantyhose. I lmao(passed tense)

Once some of my friends and i were pranking, and my friend, in a deep voice, asked the man who answered if he could borrow some pantyhose. I lmao(passed tense)

Whenever I prank I pray for an answering machine.

I used to scare old ladies with spectral voices and demonic laughter courtesy of Cool Edit Pro. Sweet times.

I remember the summer days with my friends making prank calls at 1 in the afternoon because most people were away at work. We had some classic answering machine attacks. All I have to say is orgasm.wav

Here is a tip for good pranks...

That's some really good advice, bbg. You would have been a valuable member of the prank team we had for a while when I was like 15.

That reminds of this one little story. When I used to play in a band called The Klapp (which evolved into Threefold), we were all drunk and partying one night and decided it'd be a good idea to try and sell some of our CDs at 2am. I can't remember any specific details, but I'm sure you can imagine the time we had!!

Some of you might also be interested to know that Lüt participated in the creation of The Klapp's CD. We recorded it using some of his equipment in his basement. I wish we still had our website up...

There's this nice young Indian lady at this taxi firm I know. She has this wonderfully flippant attitude towards callers, and is quick to use profanities, making for hours of adrenaline fuelled fun. I don't normally like prank calls because they are just lame usually, but that one taxi firm makes it worthwhile.

There was this game an old friend of mine invented when he was young, home alone, and bored:
1. Call random companies from the phone book until you hit one with operators who state their names.
2. Call that company back repeatedly and if you get the same operator 3 times in a row, yell "JAAAAACKPOOOOOTTT!!" into the phone.
(just like my vominable avatar is doing)

i called up dairy queen one time and asked if they deliver, then asked if the guy over there wanted to buy some dildo's.
or, call people and say that they have missed their payments on say... lemon glo, adhesive tape remover. and just keep telling them that they will get sued unless they pay. or just call someone, and if his mom picks up, ask his mom the directions for the gay club where the mass gangbang was going to take place and if her, his son was going to either pick him up, or if he is going to meet him there.

Well, you see. I didn't make any of these calls. I think all these calls suck. The idiots who make them DO NOT listen to me at all. They keep using this stupid chinese cookie joke.

Well, you see. I didn't make any of these calls. I think all these calls suck. The idiots who make them DO NOT listen to me at all. They keep using this stupid chinese cookie joke.

When I prank my friends are always having to try their hardest to keep silent even though they want to break down laughing. Great times.

LOFL!!!!

LOFL? Wtf is LOFL? Laughing On the Floor Laughing? Um...if so, that doesn't make sense. You might want to rethink that one.

Licking old negro ladies? Bah.

When I was 14 I used to be a nasty prank calling son of a bitch I tell you. If the person sounded old I would pretend to be a radio station, give an easy question, tell them they just won two thousand dollars, then laugh at them and hang up (half the time calling 'em a cocksucker).

If it was an average sounding guy I'd either do something stupid or pretend to be a gay Philipino named Miya Ru. I had some really strange calls about that.

If it was a woman I'd just be really fucking disgusting.

However, about that time something started getting popular in the world. It was Caller ID. My phone is set to automatically dial the code to cancel that as soon as I pick it up, but *69 still calls back so prank calling nowadays is asking for trouble.

I wish I could remember them, but hey, it was 2 years before I got a computer and half the time I got stoned afterwards so it's not I'm not happy just remembering I actually did them. =)

LOFL!!!!

LOFL? Wtf is LOFL? Laughing On the Floor Laughing? Um...if so, that doesn't make sense. You might want to rethink that one.

roofles