Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Doom-Child

I love...

I love underpopping ads. I really do. I mean, it's such a wonderful feeling to have your typing interrupted by a window you can't see, don't want, and have to move your hand to get rid of. What makes them even better, as if they could ever become so, is the fact that even if you label them as a "blocked site", they still fucking show. It's like a little slice of God wrapped up and ported to a Win32 executable.

IE is such a llama colon piece of DoomBoy shit humphat program.

DC

IE is such a llama colon piece of DoomBoy shit humphat program.

DC

Would you please stop insulting DooMBoy for your nothing.

btw: there are tools made for that, aren´t you a programmer?

Sorry. I get all emotional when the computer and software that I paid good money for doesn't do what I bloody well paid good money for it to do.

Yeah, I'm a programmer, but a) I'm a budding one, and b) I don't have the foggiest where I'd find something like that.

DC

s´okay, I just became a bit angry because, well: Doomboy has shown character in the long time he is on this forum and has taken all these flaming. That´s somewhat remarkable.

Peace :)

The only thing I've seen out of him so far is a signature about the length of my torso. Of course, he's changed it, so I guess that's something.

DC

s´okay, I just became a bit angry because, well: Doomboy has shown character in the long time he is on this forum and has taken all these flaming. That´s somewhat remarkable.

Thanks, Peter.:) I've taken all this flaming and I just keep coming back. No one can keep me away from here.:)

The only thing I've seen out of him so far is a signature about the length of my torso. Of course, he's changed it, so I guess that's something.

DC

The only thing I've seen out of you is lot of mostly senseless posts and that damn annoyingly gay DC thingy at the end of every post you make. >:( GRRRR!!! /me is angry

The only thing I've seen out of you is lot of mostly senseless posts and that damn annoyingly gay DC thingy at the end of every post you make. >:( GRRRR!!! /me is angry

Look man, I just got off your back, despite the fact that you still strike me as, and don't take this the wrong way or anything, a complete and utter asshat. I fail to see how you can attack anyone for making senseless posts.

And what the hell is wrong with my putting my name at the end of my posts? I sign letters and emails, why not forum posts?

DC

Thanks, Peter.:) I've taken all this flaming and I just keep coming back. No one can keep me away from here.:)

I think that's why everyone enjoys flaming you so much. You react to it, which is generally what people hope to get when they make fun of people, but you keep coming back for more.

How about you download Mozilla and get prevent every popup from ever showing?

ARE PEOPLE RETARDED!!!!???? You don't need to download anything, just use I.E.'s security options, a fucking monkey can do it.

GRRRR

/me is Dan

/you is Captain Obvious.

/me is Captain Spam

/me is Captain Double-personality

/me is Captain Bored

/me is Captain Jerk

I have IE's security options set. I've blocked the URL about eighteen different ways, and it keeps coming back. Mozilla did kill it, but Mozilla is also about twice as clunky as Netscape, and that's sayin' something.

DC

Your skillz are not enough.

This thread is all going south for great justice.

/me is captain pritch, of the Starship Lollipop.

I win.

/me is a cactuar!
/me has been taking too many drugs

DoomBoy should be a mod...... whoops! That's the angel dust talking. sorry.

DoomBoy should be a mod...... whoops! That's the angel dust talking. sorry.

Thats a good idea
(thats the crack cocaine, weed, acid, heroin and booze talking)

Yes, and I should be a mod too. If i were stupid i would have meant that and asked and pleaded to be a mod, so i could get the word Lout under my handle. But i didn't mean it, i don't smoke that much weed.

Yes, and I should be a mod too. If i were stupid i would have meant that and asked and pleaded to be a mod, so i could get the word Lout under my handle. But i didn't mean it, i don't smoke that much weed.

I don't think the mods/admins give the same custom title to two different users. You would probably get something funnier ;)

I should be careful though, cuz i don't really want such a scar. Too much character is bad karma. And besides, what would be funnier?

I should be careful though, cuz i don't really want such a scar. Too much character is bad karma. And besides, what would be funnier?

Dunno, Lüt and Zaldron come up with some funny shit

That was really, really disgusting.

By the by, be watching for me on Cliff Yablonski's page whenever he next updates.

DC

I love Cliff. I've been on twice.

That's me on the bottom of the page. (It didn't hurt that much, really)

That's also me in the top picture, lying on the floor (you guess what drug I'm on).

The first one was photgraphed by Lüt, and it was his brilliant idea to stick that thing in my mouth.

And apparently my BB coding has failed... but I see nothing wrong with it. Now I'll really feel like an ass if this doesn't work.

You can't have apostrophes (like in "That's") in URL descriptions.

So, I suppose you were the one with the freakin weird thing in his mouth on the first page? I mean, it would only make sense.

DC