Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Doom Connector

I like DMing in Doom Connector. But I seem to be the only one :-(. If anyone wants to DM in DOOM in Doom Connector at anywhere between 5:00pm and 12:00am EST Sun-Thu(east coast of the United States time) please email me at jasonr@berkshire.net or IM me at chesterules@yahoo.com My nick name on Doom Connector is Grotug.

It's not that hard to find somebody to play with.

If you're that desparate just get Zdaemon. Just make sure you like Dwango5.

I like making and playing my own maps as well as dwango5. Zdaemon don't work on my computer. I'm not familiar with how to play using the zdaemon server. Maybe I just don't have it setup right. I dunno.

I like making and playing my own maps as well as dwango5. Zdaemon don't work on my computer. I'm not familiar with how to play using the zdaemon server. Maybe I just don't have it setup right. I dunno.

Zdaemon doesn't seem to work for everybody... I'm afraid.

There's usually two or three people in the DC lobby willing to play. Just ask if anybody in the room wants to play one-on-one.

If you're that desparate just get Zdaemon. Just make sure you like Dwango5.

In that case, I'll be in Heaven...that's the only WAD I ever play DM on.

i hope zdeamon works in LINUX, if there is a linux version. I am planning to use it to run my server

There is a Linux version of zdaemon but the Windows version comes with Zserv.exe which lets you host a server, but you have to edit zserv.cfg. Easy as pie.

too bad linux is a pile of rotting garbage

It depends on who you ask. I myself have never used Linux, probably never will. I think Linux is pretty cool, because at least they are TRYING to compete with Microsoft.