Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Varis Alpha

Rebecca Black - My Moment

After 30 seconds I hit Pause. It wasn't going anywhere good. And she just sounded bad. Firday, Friday, Frida, blah blah. Now that was a good song.

I listen to more quality stuff.

Why are there guitarists in the video playing along inaudibly and pointlessly to a pop-techno-y tune?

Maes said:

vgk8szXEdQI

Manly music right there.

Yeah, so this is her "authentic" talent debut. Still sounds like techi-teeny-bop shit to me. I also love how most of today's videos place the artist inside an elaborate studio with asshole puckering mixing consoles, when the song has pretty much been recorded and mixed in the box.

EDIT: lol she monitors her comments section. We can expect the ratings bar to be removed shortly.

Maes said:

Au gad da acsant! :-E You really like to listen to 90's-like dated eastern dance noise.

I'm not sure which of the posted ones is worse.

This is how the apocalypse would sound like.

I don't get what people find better in this than in Friday, except maybe the music video, which is irrelevant. I think that people in general really suck at listening to music and only care about the text (which I admit that in Friday was rather lame, and here it is simply unremarkable).

please just would it go with that everybody could ever shut up? havent anyone learned that instrumentals is the best.

now that I may be a fan of melodic death metal(particullarly Children Of Bodom), example of my taste for such:

and ofc an exeption, Orchestra song from Finntroll, really good band, finnland is some heavy shit, no one just thinks about it ( arch enemy isnt from finnland I guess, dunno fully)

fell in love with this one first time I heard it

If people needs a voice it would be much easier to just start All Your Base Are Belong To Us or Nyan Cat, song is being used as mind pollution very effective nowadays

yukib1t said:

I'm confused, what day of the week does this song take place on?

Unknown territories. Some day after Sunday is the most that can be determined.

also

Comment Pending Approval!

Three cheers for her agent or whoever the fuck approves the comments hand picking positive comments to try to distract people from the massive red bar and the fact that at least 161,795 people hate the song.

I wonder which moment does she refer to, the one where friday was considered the worst thing ever heard by a good portion of population on earth or... damn, I'm out of ideas.

Craigs said:

Three cheers for her agent or whoever the fuck approves the comments hand picking positive comments to try to distract people from the massive red bar and the fact that at least 161,795 people hate the song.

Her comments section has just been purged.

Absolute trash. And what in the holy hell is wrong with her mouth? Nothing a baseball bat couldn't fix I guess.

Use3D said:

Absolute trash. And what in the holy hell is wrong with her mouth? Nothing a baseball bat couldn't fix I guess.

She does have a distinctive shit eating grin in every shot.

Technician said:

Her comments section has just been purged.

No it hasn't. YouTube is just being glitchy. There are hundreds of pages of the usual sorts of crap you see in those comments.

D_GARG said:

please just would it go with that everybody could ever shut up?

I'm having a lot of trouble answering this question :(

Anyway, I don't believe that this is real. What would truly be sad is if this poor girl didn't actually know that her entire gig is a joke.

DuckReconMajor said:

"There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary"

Unless you're a politician.

:P

DuckReconMajor said:

"There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary"

Garry Glitter wants to speak to you.

EDIT: Anyone else think this Rebecca chick looks like a Betazoid.

Aliotroph? said:

No it hasn't. YouTube is just being glitchy. There are hundreds of pages of the usual sorts of crap you see in those comments.

Actually the bad comments seem to have disappeared. Sigh.

Snakes said:

Who is this person and why was I supposed to care?

i would've never heard of this bitch if it weren't for shitposters like DH schlepping her shit to every dank corner of the internet. same for miley cyrus, justin bieber, and all the other shrinkwrapped underage popstars of the naughts. producers and labels have been marketing jailbait to the young and tasteless for decades people, it's not that exciting.

or maybe it is, if only because the virulent spread of tween pop throughout the tubes has awakened some kind of hysterical inferiority complex in metalheads internet-wide. namedropping shit metal bands everywhere this discussion arises in the desperate hope that there finally exists a musical subculture less respectable than theirs. but knowing, deep in their hearts, that despite her dubious "talent" and intolerable chirpiness rebecca black is still a better artist than children of bodom or finntroll.

cope with the situation

Liam said:

namedropping shit metal bands everywhere this discussion arises in the desperate hope that there finally exists a musical subculture less respectable than theirs. but knowing, deep in their hearts, that despite her dubious "talent" and intolerable chirpiness rebecca black is still a better artist than children of bodom or finntroll.

Better artist? Maybe only commercially. Get over it, there's simply no room of comparison here.

Musical subculture? Lol.